Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2013

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I think I've just hit the thoroughly depressing 350 hour mark for 2013.

I've got a long term save going on with Exeter, got them into a top four finish a few nights back...oh yes.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Any staff recommendations? I'd like a better director of football but I'm struggling to find one I can afford at the start who is decent. Also better scouts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have FM13 installed through steam but it has only updated to 13.3.0 instead of 13.3.3. Anyone else have this or know how i can get the final update?

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Any staff recommendations? I'd like a better director of football but I'm struggling to find one I can afford at the start who is decent. Also better scouts.

Phil Cannon has been an absolutely brilliant Head of Youth Development for me. Found me some great cheep Greeks and Croatians, for cheap. All un-noticed by my scouting team too, so i would never have known they existed.

Loving this so far, Had about 6 seasons, improved every single one, finally reached the Europa League for two seasons in a row. Made an epic failure in signing Giroud for 10mill and 4.7m a year wages (next highest is on 2.3 a year), has scored about 5 goals in 30 so far, languishing in 7th in the table. Desperately need to offload him in the summer.

Has anyone got any experience in changing formations and it working? I'm playing the asymetric 4-1-2-2-1 system but this season I'm conceding too regularly and not scoring enough....(i've ususally been solid at the back until this season)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
This is definitely one for the flairniacs out there:

I'm at the start of my 3rd season with the Albion, and gearing up for my second Premier League campaign. Having spent most of pre-season hoovering up virtually every Brazilian talent that moved, I was kicking my heals on deadline day thinking my activity was all over.

However, with a fair bit of budget still in the pot, I decided to take a cursory glance at the loan list to see who was available and managed to bag WESLEY SNEIJDER.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm now on my 8th (I think) season with Exeter, currently chasing 7th place in the PL, with the Europa League and FA Cup finals to come and a new stadium being completed at the end of the year.

Sadly, I'm going through one of those badly timed injury periods and only have my 4th choice striker available for the run in..and a 19yr old RB (promising but not first team class yet)...oh, with final 6 games in a 2 week window.

Wonderful :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here