Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2013 Announced

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Screen Shot 2012-09-07 at 19.01.18.png

So we should be seeing it today!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I would like to see better scouting options. I'm just about to leave the German third division so want to scout players that will be good enough to sustain me in the second or get me promoted. My scouts are returning third division quality, which isn't good enough. I doubt this will be changed though.

Scouting system's been significantly improved alongside the training system apparently!

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
FM WeeGiE data update now available, haven't tried it yet though- just about to (having a Brighton squad in FM with Bruno and Bridge at full back is far more exciting to me than the England game!)

Edit: I think I've found my free-kick taker already. Dobbie and Orlandi start in our reserves in this for some reason!

Screen Shot 2012-09-07 at 21.20.08.png

Last edited:

NODC

Apr 19, 2012
Have the system requirements been announced? I’m thinking of getting a laptop and would be good if I could play FM, it’s been a few years.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Scouting system's been significantly improved alongside the training system apparently!
Looking forward to better scouting. Its really annoying when you get promoted but your scouts dont return players willing to play for you thinking your staying at the same level. Also it would be good if they showed players willing to come to you now and those that would be willing to join if you went up (or qualified for europe for example).

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Have the system requirements been announced? I’m thinking of getting a laptop and would be good if I could play FM, it’s been a few years.

The minimum requirements for FM have always been pretty low, but running it on a system that only just meets the requirements is a bit of a gimped experience. This is all I've found, I'm not sure if it's official but it sounds about right. If you're looking at laptops less powerful than this, then you're doing it wrong!

FM 2013 PC System Requirements
CPU: 1.6GHZ (XP) / 2.2GHZ (VISTA/W7/W8) :
INTEL PENTIUM 4, INTEL CORE FAMILY, AMD ATHLON
MEMORY: XP/VISTA/W7/W8 : 1.0GB
VIDEO MEMORY: 128MB: NVIDIA FX 5900 ULTRA; ATI RADEON 9800; INTEL 82915G/82910GL
HDD: 2GB
DIRECTX: 9.0C (INCLUDED)
FM 2013 Mac System Requirements
CPU: INTEL
VIDEO MEMORY: NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300 GT / ATI RADEON X1600

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here