Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football manager 2012 players

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Would any of you be intrested in playing in an online league, i know there are a number of players.

It would be set to one or 2 evenings a week, and would require a messenger service like Skype so we can chat and see who is selling players and make offers.

If there is an interest il set some guild lines and rules, if not this thread can die a death :cool:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
ok im not sure how edits will work as we will all have to have the someone installed, the days will be put up if we get decent number and we then can then have a vote, match days are hard for me as i work at Lewes on a volunteer basis so wouldnt be able to host them days.

So i would think 2 evenings on weekdays, or maybe 1 evening and maybe Sunday.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'd be up for that!

Here's an update for the 12/13 season. Kuszczak, Bruno, Bridge etc are definitely on it. Not sure whether he has updated it for deadline day though.

FM12 Transfer Data Update Packs by_pr0 - Sortitoutsi.net - Football Manager 2012 Forums

I've always been curious about transfer updates. If I downloaded this and installed it onto my game would the players all switch around in my save? Or would I need to start a new game to see the new transfers take effect?

Seems a silly question!

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
I've always been curious about transfer updates. If I downloaded this and installed it onto my game would the players all switch around in my save? Or would I need to start a new game to see the new transfers take effect?

Seems a silly question!

You would have to start a new game

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
does anybody know whether fm 13 will be easier to set up network game WITHOUT Hamachi? so play as if u were playing with a mate on one computer, but seperately? from a distance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here