Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League show

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd rather have 15000 hardcore Palace fans ...

I bet you would. In your wildest, wildest dreams. Hilariously delusional.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd rather have 15000 hardcore Palace fans than 19500 Brighton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Man U fans.

Don't forget the odd & more to come,Londoners that have moved to Sussex- Palace fans with kids,who refuse to follow their parents and grandparents and wish to follow the Albion,as they are the local side.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So you can watch it all over again, here's the Albion coverage from the FL Show

[yt]o0AX0Jb5osA[/yt]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'd rather have 15000 hardcore Palace fans

I bet you would, so seeing as you only had 12k last game and 14 1/2k this game (including your 1000 totally free tickets given away for todays game), you better get some more posters up around south london, begging people to come and support you :wanker:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Looked like he completely changed the game (as much as it pains me to say it). Great goal.

Actually Zaha changed the game, put Moxey back on the left where he belongs and added some much needed pace up front, the highlights are misleading, Blackpool ripped us first half, we ripped them 2nd half, could have been 5-5 so a draw was a fair result, 5 mins more and we would have beaten them though, we dominated the last 20. For those that posted that Murray isnt liked st Selhurst he got a great reception when he came on.

Oh and we usually get 35 seconds on the FL show, I can only imagine we were on first for Blackpools benefit.
We are improving ...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'd rather have 15000 hardcore Palace fans than 19500 Brighton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Man U fans.

Idiot boy. Did you see the moron in front of the palace "ultras" he thought he was doing some sort of tribal dance. fcukin hilarious

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Don't forget the odd & more to come,Londoners that have moved to Sussex- Palace fans with kids,who refuse to follow their parents and grandparents and wish to follow the Albion,as they are the local side.

Palace fans with kids who dont wish to put their own children through what their parents made them suffer watching palace whilst growing up

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
That must of hurt you mugs watching him tear them apart! Point was a fair result though, take of your BHAFC tinted specs...

Behave yourself you deluded little looter, you scraped a draw after going behind (again). Just so you know we have been behind ONCE this season and that was against Donny on the first day of the season :wave:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bridcutt in to replace Bennett??
Ryan Harley on loan from Swansea??

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Don't know what the problem is. It's the Football League Show, not the Brighton and Hove Albion Show.

And I'm still gutted that I won't be able to enjoy watching Murray do exactly what he did for us last year. Well upset to see him in Blue and Red.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here