horam267

Feb 24, 2010
How many minutes will we have tonight?
3?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
1 minute.
Barnes goal, muzza hitting bar and one of their chances.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How long do they spend reading emails each programme?

I agree that it is annoying that we aren't really shown, but at the same time i like the 'under the radar' feel to this season. We all keep looking over our shoulders and forgetting that we have been the best side all season...for all their money and talk Saints are still 10 points adrift. So i'd go for no coverage on us, big coverage for 2nd place and play-offs, as it would probably mean that we are so far ahead that it is no longer interesting to report on...(fingers crossed)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I agree that it is annoying that we aren't really shown, but at the same time i like the 'under the radar' feel to this season. We all keep looking over our shoulders and forgetting that we have been the best side all season...for all their money and talk Saints are still 10 points adrift. So i'd go for no coverage on us, big coverage for 2nd place and play-offs, as it would probably mean that we are so far ahead that it is no longer interesting to report on...(fingers crossed)[/QUOTE

Spot on,seems like they're saying...We know Brighton are going to win this league so lets follow the "also ran" not arrogance on my part,just how it seems to come across!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Not sure what the problem is here. Our coverage will soon increase if we lose a game. Until then the media focus is on the race for second place and will then switch to the biggest media circus of the year - the play offs. I can happily give this lot a miss this season.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I agree that it is annoying that we aren't really shown, but at the same time i like the 'under the radar' feel to this season. We all keep looking over our shoulders and forgetting that we have been the best side all season...for all their money and talk Saints are still 10 points adrift. So i'd go for no coverage on us, big coverage for 2nd place and play-offs, as it would probably mean that we are so far ahead that it is no longer interesting to report on...(fingers crossed)[/QUOTE

Spot on,seems like they're saying...We know Brighton are going to win this league so lets follow the "also ran" not arrogance on my part,just how it seems to come across!

Agreed. Not interested in the team walking away wit the league because there is no news in that. The scrap for second could be epic - so the focus is on them. Perfectly happy with that myself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why are so many people obsessed with a TV show which covers 72 teams showing us 'respect'?

It was a shit match, very few discussion points in it, against a side that hasn't won for ages.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why are so many people obsessed with a TV show which covers 72 teams showing us 'respect'?

It was a shit match, very few discussion points in it, against a side that hasn't won for ages.

You begin to think that some people have an inferiority complex.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ what do some people want 5 mins every week?
Face it we,re as good as up and the excitment is clearly just below us,it gets boring for them when a team is clear at the top keeps winning everyweek:D

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I have to say I was very dismissive of the lack of coverage we got last week, but to not even acknowledge that we won and are still top, by a huge gap was a tad out of order. We expect it from our so called "local" broadcasters, as we've all grown up with it, but this is a programme for the whole leave and if we weren't top of league one I'd expect them to have more focus on whoever was.

But, having said that, it's not the end of the world. The league table is what matters and doesn't it look good?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
We do get some positive press....Take this from the Guardian prior to the Oldham match.

Brighton to beat Oldham at 6-5

Unoriginal as this may be, 11 wins in 14 games mark Championship-bound Albion as ones to get on side this weekend, especially as the slumping Latics are their hosts. Coming off six defeats in seven and winless in nine, Oldham left it late to lose at Leyton Orient last time out. Brighton are a step up in quality. As their manager, Gus Poyet, stressed this week, his defenders deserve as much credit for their table-topping performances as their productive team-mates – only 26 goals have been conceded in 34 matches, with just 13 against them in 17 away days. It is not a big price for a team away from home, but given the recent form of both teams, Albion would probably be odds-on were this a Premier League market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here