Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Paper team of the year

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Some of the qoutes, Bridge- Unflappable at the back with delivery to die for,the 32 year old has strolled through the season like John Travolta at an amateur dance off, PIG- a goalkeeper who makes fewer mistakes than a brain surgeon, wasted at United, Bridcutt-will make any match,march to the beat of his own drum,setting th tempo, making time and space, scandously ignored by PFA awards,despite being the divisions most consistent performer, he would get into and improve any Championship side.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Vydra ahead of Rhodes, Chalobah would be included too if I picked it.
Two of the best players at The Amex this season IMHO

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
:
Some of the qoutes, Bridge- Unflappable at the back with delivery to die for,the 32 year old has strolled through the season like John Travolta at an amateur dance off, PIG- a goalkeeper who makes fewer mistakes than a brain surgeon, wasted at United, Bridcutt-will make any match,march to the beat of his own drum,setting th tempo, making time and space, scandously ignored by PFA awards,despite being the divisions most consistent performer, he would get into and improve any Championship side.

:clap: :clap: I love these people!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
BKIiL5_CMAEIsCf.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Good to see Liam getting the credit he deserves, but I'd rather everyone stopped going on about it so he could just quietly go about his business for us.

Please don't ever leave us Liam :tantrum:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Murray should obviously be in it, but Zaha is correctly out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here