Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Awards

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You sound as bitter as Bozza, is it because another small south east club is more successful than us,get a grip we are where we are because our chairman does not have a clue about how to run a football club

TBH you sound the one who needs to get a grip......also we all know Wilson likes to fall over on the penalty box without any help....that said i congratulate Bournemouth on there achievement to date..which will mean nothing to them unless they get promoted

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You sound as bitter as Bozza, is it because another small south east club is more successful than us,get a grip we are where we are because our chairman does not have a clue about how to run a football club
yawn
Not bitter at all.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
You sound as bitter as Bozza, is it because another small south east club is more successful than us,get a grip we are where we are because our chairman does not have a clue about how to run a football club[/QUOTE]

TBH you sound the one who needs to get a grip......also we all know Wilson likes to fall over on the penalty box without any help....that said i congratulate Bournemouth on there achievement to date..which will mean nothing to them unless they get promoted

I agree but i do genuinely hope they achieve promotion,why Bozza and crab apple are so bitter deceives me ,neither of them are fit to post on this forum

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Community club of the Year - Derby

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Family Club of the Year - Colchester

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Goal of the Year - Joe Garner

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Feel like it's not our night.

We've won the divisional awards, just not the overall winner.

I have to say Garner's goal was better than Rohan's, although it would have been better if they'd shown more of his clip, where he started the move from the back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am really quite pleased we didnt win anything perhaps it will make the hierarchy sit and take note.after all of our plaudits and awards since moving into The Amex.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Supporter of the Year - Sarah Watts

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Liz mentioned NSC, and the fact that she got a lot of abuse on here. Can't say I ever saw it, and having known her vaguely from the supporters coaches, I, and everyone else knew how much she did for this football club.

Well done Sarah, and RIP

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Liz mentioned NSC, and the fact that she got a lot of abuse on here. Can't say I ever saw it, and having known her vaguely from the supporters coaches, I, and everyone else knew how much she did for this football club.

Well done Sarah, and RIP

She got a ribbing on here. The supporters club have been frowned upon by individuals, but not the board as a whole.

The vast majority realised how much Sarah did for the club. A well deserved accolade. A shame she didn't get to collect in person, but hopefully she knows she won it, somewhere, somewhen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here