Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Hooligan And Proud-C5 9PM

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
While being interviewed to camera:-

'The police are even watching me now, that the price I pay for being a hooligan'.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Chair luzzing in Brighton....it's a noble tradition.

21cglr7.jpg

Absolutely no difference between the mods and rockers and the Casuals Utd and the AFL. Anyone who thinks that hooliganism is a thing of the past is seriously deluded.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Chair luzzing in Brighton....it's a noble tradition.

21cglr7.jpg

Absolutely no difference between the mods and rockers and the Casuals Utd and the AFL. Anyone who thinks that hooliganism is a thing of the past is seriously deluded.

Very true, I read the seagulls book from the 90s I think by Tim someone and someone else, they said that in one of the very first games between us and Southampton that steam paddler taking fans got turned back due to rowdy behaviour by Brighton fans. The bloody Romans moaned about their kids fighting on the streets of Rome in gangs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At the end of the day, it was just a tabloid programme, on a tabloid channel, dragging it's subject down to the lowest common denominator.

As said earlier, it was just tick box TV.

Everybody gets what they want:-
Chest beating in agreement.
Righteous indignation.
Comedy gold.

They could have made an identical programme about any subsection of society, they just happened to pick this one because of the date.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Perhaps if we play Brizzle you could tell him or when he visits Brighton next year for the March for England. I'm sure he would enjoy that :)

You can say you think he's a bellend - this program clearly portrays him and other members of Casuals United' as just that - without wanting to become a victim of his bellendary. Why do some people think that you have no right to criticise cocks like this without being prepared to 'front' him up?

I think that his need for mindless violence makes him a tosser (along with his politics). I don't enjoy mindless violence, and would avoid him at all costs. Is that a problem?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
****ing hell, watching this on +1.

If ever there was an argument for chemical castration...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Anyone that wants to cause trouble at or around football matches are bellends that need to be banned. There's no argument, and no point in filming them. I didn't watch it obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here