Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Football focus

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why don't your work PCs have any sound?

Its just a Tiny Desktop job. I can rummage around for headphones to plug in but I couldn't be arsed. Plus the internet video playback on it via the works server is slower than Sam Dingle.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Agreed, he’s been shit for this season. Really needs to step it up :rolleyes:

I honestly reckon some of the people in this thread are commenting without even watching the clip. This forum man, f*ck me.

I had seen the clip, and to be fair my post was more about how the headline comment will be taken up by sports channels such as the BBC website and relayed to the public... As the BBC did via their live feed today.

It's about being careful how you phrase things, I'd have said: I'd like to be the best, but I know I need to improve certain aspects of my game to realise that ambition... right now, it has to be one of the big teams genuinely proven world class players.

I say again, I utterly love Biss... who wouldn't?

It's all about context.

Looking forward to seeing the interview in full.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Agreed, he’s been shit for this season. Really needs to step it up :rolleyes:

I honestly reckon some of the people in this thread are commenting without even watching the clip. This forum man, f*ck me.

Sadly "This content is not available in your location"

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Talk is cheap.

I don't mind a bit of confidence, but he really needs to do his talking on the pitch, rather than coming out with grandiose statements like that IMO.

In fairness, having seen the interview clip Glenn asks who in his opinion is the best midfielder in the PL, and Biss says "in my mind I am the best, I have to think this to give me confidence".

Not quite the 'declaration' I thought it was. Carry on Yves :)

Then maybe avoid it.

I had seen the clip, and to be fair my post was more about how the headline comment will be taken up by sports channels such as the BBC website and relayed to the public... As the BBC did via their live feed today.

It's about being careful how you phrase things, I'd have said: I'd like to be the best, but I know I need to improve certain aspects of my game to realise that ambition... right now, it has to be one of the big teams genuinely proven world class players.

I say again, I utterly love Biss... who wouldn't?

It's all about context.

Looking forward to seeing the interview in full.

Why?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
So I guy speaking in his second language is saying I have to think of myself as the best to be confident in the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Build ‘em up knock ‘em down, how very British

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Then maybe avoid it

You just carry on following GP round like a lovesick puppy - I'll continue to pass as much comment as I want on MY TEAMS forum, thanks. I was here long before you, and I'll still be here when you eventually depart to a Spurs / Arsenal / Leicester forum, or wherever he ends up.

Cheers.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You just carry on following GP round like a lovesick puppy - I'll continue to pass as much comment as I want on MY TEAMS forum, thanks. I was here long before you, and I'll still be here when you eventually depart to a Spurs / Arsenal / Leicester forum, or wherever he ends up.

Cheers.

Yeah if you want to bash the best player in the team with a "talk is cheap comment" when he is working his arse off for you every week, then of course you can. But while his talk about him being the best midfielder might be cheap, yours is not worth a penny. :shrug:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Its just a Tiny Desktop job. .

Do you mean a computer made by Tiny Computers, who went bust almost 20 years ago...?

hqdefault.jpg

Or a really small computer...?

a1037821-nuc-in-office-scene-rwd.jpg.rendition.intel.web.864.486.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah if you want to bash the best player in the team with a "talk is cheap comment" when he is working his arse off for you every week, then of course you can. But while his talk about him being the best midfielder might be cheap, yours is not worth a penny. :shrug:

Talk IS cheap, its what he does on the pitch that matters, just as it is with every other player who boots a ball around for a living. Having said that, after then having a chance to hear the interview, the headline was clearly misleading which I then quickly acknowledged.

Your talk is worth no more than mine or anyone elses on here, although the vast majority here have at least invested their lifes support in BHA, through all the ups and downs that has entailed. So when you come on here effectively telling people to 'shut it' on their own teams forum, you might just want to wind your neck in a bit, old chap.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you mean a computer made by Tiny Computers, who went bust almost 20 years ago...?

Or a really small computer...?

A really small computer. Its a Lenovo Thinkcentre Tiny M series (if you're really THAT interested!)

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Cant wait to watch it, cant get enough of Glenn Murray.
Glenn; you cant say yourself
Biss; its me
its like a only fools and horses sketch !.
wonderful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here