Football Focus

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Glad you are enjoying Football Focus, guys.

Thanks for that but not working for me, am i doing something wrong?

Can you be a bit more specific about where you are getting stuck, samej?

I suggest:
1) Go to Megaupload - Football Focus file and, after 25 seconds, click on 'Regular Download'
2) Download VLC media player and then open it.
2) From VLC Player, go to the 'File' menu, click 'Open File' and then locate the downloaded file on your hard drive.

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Thanks for this!

Is VLC Player the best player of it's type for free?

From my experience I'd say yes. Others with more knowledge and experience might have better ones?, but VLC works great for me.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Glad you are enjoying Football Focus, guys.

Can you be a bit more specific about where you are getting stuck, samej?

I suggest:
1) Go to Megaupload - Football Focus file and, after 25 seconds, click on 'Regular Download'
2) Download VLC media player and then open it.
2) From VLC Player, go to the 'File' menu, click 'Open File' and then locate the downloaded file on your hard drive.

Did all of that but got sound only, thanks for your help though, much appreciated

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
Thanks for this GR, I've repped you accordingly. You're helping us expats keep in touch and I for one appreciate it!

If You haven't already I'd recommend uknova.com Tends to have copies of the latest uk programs including the footie!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks everyone. Samej, I didn't know what else to suggest if you were not getting any sound, so I've done an mp4 version which may be better liked by the software you are using. Will probably play natively on iPhones/iPads/iPods etc.

F Focus - in mp4 format

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
We can't the Football League show via iPlayer out here in the Fakllands, so I will try and dowload things as you have suggested. I may have to ask for advice if I get stuck - being a woman of a certain age I need a teenage son on hand at al times to help with techie things!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So are there lots of ex-pats on NSC wanting a fix of The Football League Show?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We can't the Football League show via iPlayer out here in the Fakllands, so I will try and dowload things as you have suggested. I may have to ask for advice if I get stuck - being a woman of a certain age I need a teenage son on hand at al times to help with techie things!

Check your PM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here