Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Focus BBC1 12pm from Lincoln City

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Doesn't it seem a bit weird seeing a club and it's city getting really excited because they're playing us? It's only us. You were playing us in the league a few seasons back.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought it was Football Focus come Homes Under the Hammer.
Dion Dublin:
"Yes Dan, it needs a major overhaul, especially that wall over there, which could be taken out to extend the club bar with views over the pitch"

Dan Walker:
"Dion, you're fired" :wrong:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
That's true but their journey to non-league and looking like a return this season gives them a deserved feel-good factor.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's true but their journey to nin-league and looking like a return this season gives them a deserved feek-good factor.
allo-allo-arthur-bostrom-as-officer-crabtree--2.jpg

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Doesn't it seem a bit weird seeing a club and it's city getting really excited because they're playing us? It's only us. You were playing us in the league a few seasons back.

Yes. It seems such a shame that we won't be putting out our first choice 11 (not saying that we should)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

They're not excited because of us. When the ball came out it got roughly the same reaction as a delayed train announcement.

It's a shame they don't still play an air raid siren when they get a corner. Just upset the cat looking at this:
[yt]PevH0HHdhUg[/yt]

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
christ i thought graeme le saux was small but Barber is looking like a midget

Yes, very important that...very important. I'm glad someone mentioned it.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Bloody missed almost all of it. Hopefully it will be on iPlayer at some point.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Yeah I hope so - Normally I wouldn't mind going out of the cup with Promotion needing to be the priority; however, I don't want to see ''Giant Killing'' headlines all over the TV tonight with Brighton at the receiving end of Alan Shearer talking shite.

So hopefully we will play a strong enough side to win it

Think the giant killing might be Wolves. 2-0 up just now!

Pickles

May 5, 2014
They're not excited because of us. When the ball came out it got roughly the same reaction as a delayed train announcement.

It's a shame they don't still play an air raid siren when they get a corner. Just upset the cat looking at this:
[yt]PevH0HHdhUg[/yt]

Went up there a few years ago.

Loved that as much as the curly sausages in the supporters bar, great place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here