Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Fight Club - BBC3 now on !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm sure many have had a good ruck in the past and it was great fun....nothing better than kicking the shite out of someone???
I'm goner tell you a short story after the 1-0 win at palace...
I was on the train from Paddington to Penzance on me tod....A few palace started singing ******ts etc and I started shouting" seagullsssss seagulls" etc etc.
One of the lads told me to shut the fack up,so I said what the fack are you goner do about it:lolol:
Anyway walking down the train comes some big bald cu*t palace naturally...the other lads said sit down or you'll get smashed.
I stood up and this bald bafoon swung at me and I dodged it...I then unleashed a beast of a punch and split his face open and then threw him over the table....claret everywhere and the train was packed solid.

The other three did jack shite after,but the most amazing thing about this....was that we both shaked hands after and had a good chat for 10 mins before I got off the train....Actually felt guilty after as his face was a terrible state.

It was a strange fairy tale ending of respect on both parts and something I won't forget as it's rare :clap2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm sure many have had a good ruck in the past and it was great fun....nothing better than kicking the shite out of someone???
I'm goner tell you a short story after the 1-0 win at palace...
I was on the train from Paddington to Penzance on me tod....A few palace started singing ******ts etc and I started shouting" seagullsssss seagulls" etc etc.
One of the lads told me to shut the fack up,so I said what the fack are you goner do about it[emoji38]ol:
Anyway walking down the train comes some big bald cu*t palace naturally...the other lads said sit down or you'll get smashed.
I stood up and this bald bafoon swung at me and I dodged it...I then unleashed a beast of a punch and split his face open and then threw him over the table....claret everywhere and the train was packed solid.

The other three did jack shite after,but the most amazing thing about this....was that we both shaked hands after and had a good chat for 10 mins before I got off the train....Actually felt guilty after as his face was a terrible state.

It was a strange fairy tale ending of respect on both parts and something I won't forget as it's rare :clap2:
uploadfromtaptalk1444840853573.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here