Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fools panel

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Yup, stick me in Div 2 again, I wanna make promotion this season. Good work.

Dear Mr. Tron,
I am pleased to inform you that your application for re-election into FP league 2 has been successful. However, should you once again be languishing at the foot of the table this season, the outcome may be different.
:wink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
oh and stick Jan in please slick ,im sure she would like another bash but ive misplaced her somewhere and cant actually ask her

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Righto Tay :thumbsup:

scan0001.jpg

Sir doug & Guy fawkes have been promoted, so this is how the league looks at the moment. It may need to be adjusted, depending on interest.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dear Mr. Tron,
I am pleased to inform you that your application for re-election into FP league 2 has been successful. However, should you once again be languishing at the foot of the table this season, the outcome may be different.
:wink:

That's fair enough. I was constantly forgetting to submit my scores which was annoying as I did quite well most weeks that I remembered to do it.

Will it be once a week?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That's fair enough. I was constantly forgetting to submit my scores which was annoying as I did quite well most weeks that I remembered to do it.

Will it be once a week?

Yes, weekly. We are going to involve more championship/League 1 this season. Will post 1st fixtures in the morning. (as long as enough people join)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I will be back to see if i can go one better than in previous competitions :thumbsup: (although i expect i will be battling against relegation instead)

Thanks R. Slicker for running these :bowdown:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Looking good so far, cheers

Here's week 1.

Crystal Palace - Leicester City
Coventry - portsmouth
QPR - Barnsley
Leeds - Derby Co.
Southampton - Plymouth
Swindon T - Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports