Fooking YES!!!! Robinson Is Gone 4 Good!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
A Little Harsh and very Disappointing actually always hoped he would turn into a special player

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I would say Good Luck, but he deleted me from his FB profile for no apparent reason!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would say Good Luck, but he deleted me from his FB profile for no apparent reason!

He had a clearout of people who were his friends on there but who he didn't actually know in the flesh. This happened just after the Joel Lynch/Argus 'incident', so the two may have been connected.

Best of luck to him as far as I'm concerned, certainly no need for the kind of comments made by the thread starter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. :nono:

Shame Jake has been released, but his career lies elsewhere, he'll be a cracking player at league 2 level next season, he will improve and then he'll be playing in a league above us, I won't be suprised.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Totally uncalled for - I agree with the decision but why should we celebrate someone being made redundant?

I can think of many players in the blue and white stripes over the years who would have deserved some schadenfreude in a similar situation but not Robinson.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Feel the same as most above. At this moment in time, he's a League Two player. Sure he'll bag a fair few goals next season if someone snatches him up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
non league player

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At Last....Goodbye JAKEY!!! :laugh:

:tosser:

What a sad person you are. What on earth has Jake done to deserve such a riposte.

I hope he signs for Aldershot and becomes a legend there. He just seems to need that fresh start. Shame he didn't turn into the player we hoped he'd be for us.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Disgraceful comment by the thread starter, but its what i have come to expect on the NSC.

Good luck Jakey wherever your career may take you.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Best of luck to him. I reckon he will do well for himself. I have a horrible feeling we're going to see him score some goals against us in the future.

Good luck Jake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports