Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Focus Burn out

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Some great news to cheer us all up while we grow old waiting for the Falmer decision / start of the season...

I can't believe I didn't hear about this until this evening, but the Focus DIY store in Woking burnt to the ground on Sunday evening. Totally gutted (the building not me), probably have to pull the whole building down according to early reports.

I hate Focus as much as the next person, but thankfully no one was hurt, but at least one filthy club killing outlet will be out of business for the foreseeable future.

They don't know how the blaze started but it is being treated as suspicious....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
woking sure do know how to welcome fans for a pre-season game :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Braders7 said:
woking sure do know how to welcome fans for a pre-season game :lolol:
If only all clubs fans would oblige we'd be shot of them in no time :clap:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sadly, I'm sure Archole has decent insurance and is very unlikely to be hurt in the pocket by the small inconvenience of a fire destroying the premises.

I hope I'm wrong, though, and that, like the Government, he self-insures.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
may not be doing too much trade in the area. insurance job that he will blame on a mad brighton fan maybe.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
So what if i was in Woking last Sunday. You cannot prove i lit that match.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Song for tonight

You hate Focus
You hate Focus
You hate Focus just like us
You hate Focus just like us

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps a bit of whistle-blowing is in order. Perhaps an anonymouse "tip-off" regarding previous erroneous business dealings, and the suspicious nature of recent fires / store closures coinciding with a decline in profits and the chairman nearing retirement.

Or should I move to de-caffeinated (sp?) coffee?

Rabeen said:
Some great news to cheer us all up while we grow old waiting for the Falmer decision / start of the season...

I can't believe I didn't hear about this until this evening, but the Focus DIY store in Woking burnt to the ground on Sunday evening. Totally gutted (the building not me), probably have to pull the whole building down according to early reports.

I hate Focus as much as the next person, but thankfully no one was hurt, but at least one filthy club killing outlet will be out of business for the foreseeable future.

They don't know how the blaze started but it is being treated as suspicious....
I wish I could say it was Me but unfortunately I have an alibi.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
They've just built a new Wickes in South Shields .... anyone fancy a night out on Tyneside????
:lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perhaps this is the beginning of a campaign against Focus DIY outlets across the whole country. This could be the first in a series of destructive fires which could end up decimating many of his stores.

Gosh, I'd hate to think of what would happen to Bills insurance premiums if any more of his outlets go up in smoke.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Easy 10 said:
Perhaps this is the beginning of a campaign against Focus DIY outlets across the whole country. This could be the first in a series of destructive fires which could end up decimating many of his stores.

Gosh, I'd hate to think of what would happen to Bills insurance premiums if any more of his outlets go up in smoke.

Mr Shitty Burning

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Build a bonfire, build a bonfire,
put Bill Archer on the top.
Put Focus Wickes Group in the middle,
and then burn the f***ing lot!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts