Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM2007 Help Help Help Help!!!

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Right - played FM2006 and loved it, although I never really 'got into it' as much as I could do. Been playing FM2007 for a week now, and am getting obsessed, so would like to start a new game properly as Brighton. Before I get going, I've got a couple of questions about the setup of the game that i'd appreciate your help on...

1. Where can I download the real pictures, badges and kits from? I've tried www.sortitoutsi.net, but it's always crashing on an evening. Would this also download the real competition names, or can I amend these through the official editor?

2. Is there any way of amending the picture that is always showing (the 'skin'??). I'd love a Brighton theme on it, but can't work out how to do it....

All help will be much appreciated !!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
yorkshire seagull said:
Right - played FM2006 and loved it, although I never really 'got into it' as much as I could do. Been playing FM2007 for a week now, and am getting obsessed, so would like to start a new game properly as Brighton. Before I get going, I've got a couple of questions about the setup of the game that i'd appreciate your help on...

1. Where can I download the real pictures, badges and kits from? I've tried www.sortitoutsi.net, but it's always crashing on an evening. Would this also download the real competition names, or can I amend these through the official editor?

2. Is there any way of amending the picture that is always showing (the 'skin'??). I'd love a Brighton theme on it, but can't work out how to do it....

All help will be much appreciated !!

sortitoutsi is the best but youre right it is always down. Try the affiliates on sigames.com

2. No one has made a Brighton skin altho someone might at some stage.

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Cheers all....

Quite correct by the way, i'm not Yorkie. I did talk to her a few times though - didn't she leave here after being slated for ages?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here