Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM07 bugs

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Are ther any major bugs in this edition of FM07? In previous years I've held off buying until SI released a patch - any news on when one will be out?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can't say I've come across any bugs in any of my games thus far.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've found FM07 the best one of all the FM's so far for bugs, can't say I've spotted anything major wrong with it yet... Apart from the fact i lost to Swansea in the play offs in the first season i played and Leon Knight got three goals.

:angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[No message]

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes, occasionally after I score a goal or the opposition does, the sound cuts out and remains off for the remainder of the match. Just a small thing, but it shouldn't really happen.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
shite i turned it off straight away and listen to music

seagull@stirling

Jan 17, 2006
End of 4th season applied for Arsenal Job, media came back said my time is up at Arsenal then crashed saying unexpected error - thats the game in the bin until it's patched! :censored:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The game keeps crashing on me with one of two reasons given.

1. "The resolution was changed to a resolution smaller than the minimum required. It will automatically be reverted to it's previous resolution"

But the game would have been running okay for perhaps an hour or so, before suddenly doing that during a match.

or

2. "Out of memory, FM2007 will now exit."

But I've got over 50Gb of free space!

Can someone help?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gritt23 said:
The game keeps crashing on me with one of two reasons given.

1. "The resolution was changed to a resolution smaller than the minimum required. It will automatically be reverted to it's previous resolution"

But the game would have been running okay for perhaps an hour or so, before suddenly doing that during a match.

or

2. "Out of memory, FM2007 will now exit."

But I've got over 50Gb of free space!

Can someone help?

Dunno about number 1 but number two will be to do with the amount of RAM you have not how much space is on your hard-drive. Do you have lots of other stuff running on your pc while you are playing FM? Is there lots of icons next to the clock that load when the pc starts but you don't use, try turning some of them off as that will free up some memory.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
Dunno about number 1 but number two will be to do with the amount of RAM you have not how much space is on your hard-drive. Do you have lots of other stuff running on your pc while you are playing FM? Is there lots of icons next to the clock that load when the pc starts but you don't use, try turning some of them off as that will free up some memory.

I certainly don't have much else - if anything - running while I'm playing, it's just the game. I always make sure I'm off the net, and pretty much close everything down. HOWEVER, I do have a load of icons across the bottom. Do I just right click on them and I can switch them off?

If it's RAM that's the issue, is there something called virtual memory, whereby you can set some of your memory to act as RAM, or is that complete wibble?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here