Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flying in from Turkey for Saturdays game YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Ju st sorting out final details now Flight booked from Turkey :thumbsup: Hire Car booked :thumbsup: Ticket sorted :thumbsup: Yessssssssssssssssssss i cant wait bring it on :albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
email the club and let them know how far you are coming and see if you can get a behind-the-scenes look around.

Don't ask don't get and after that journey you deserve something special

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Top effort Sir!! It is however tradition to buy every home fan a pint before the game at The Sportsman pub if you have travelled from any country that sounds like part of a christmas dinner

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Top effort Sir!! It is however tradition to buy every home fan a pint before the game at The Sportsman pub if you have travelled from any country that sounds like part of a christmas dinner

Tell you what good chance i will be in the sportsman so i am not sure about everyone but you might be in luck :thumbsup: do they take Turkish Lira ????

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Tell you what good chance i will be in the sportsman so i am not sure about everyone but you might be in luck :thumbsup: do they take Turkish Lira ????

No they do not take turkish lira, but give it all to me and i will have a word with the bar staff:thumbsup::lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
You lucky b*******!!!!

Have a good one Andy and raise a pint for those left back in Turkey.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Having been back for the last two games, you will be astonished at the way Poyet has got us playing.

Have a great time!

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
You lucky b*******!!!!

Have a good one Andy and raise a pint for those left back in Turkey.

Wıll do mate cant wait after all the afternoons on Seagull player kicking and following the game as we do on the match thread nice to see a live game again its gonna be a big day for me and i thought i would never say that about the Withdean so fingers crossed its gonna be a good game as it might be my last at the Withdean Stadium :amex::amex::amex:

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
:albion1:
Toot toot!

he has probably been on the Gus bus a long time, Just because he can't attend all home games don't mean he is not a passenger!!

Yes indeed i have a long history following the Albion and although exiled for the past 4 years and making a new home and new friends you can never replace the Albion :bowdown:

You dont become a Brighton fan you are born a Brighton fan :albion1:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
he has probably been on the Gus bus a long time, Just because he can't attend all home games don't mean he is not a passenger!!

This. Next stop the Championship!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here