Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fly your flag if you dare!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd change my avatar to fly my flag - it's The Union Flag as pictured below, but as I'm voting to 'remain' in The European Union and The United Kingdom it might be confusing to some.................

View attachment 75634

Yes, if we vote to leave that flag will soon be changing.

D

Deleted member 2719

Of course folk are bored. They've been asked to make a decision and most have arrived at it. All we are left with is career politicians waving their willies or flashing their boobs at each other.

Thanks for the student reference though, what do I do with the 25 years you've taken off me ?

I have missed the boobs,:down:

I do get your drift but some people haven't made their mind up and that could be crucial.

You could take a gap year???

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yes, if we vote to leave that flag will soon be changing.

Yes, to the dis-Union flag as pictured below.

SNN1406GXB-682_1437682a.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

I suppose it'll be quite funny watching them paste the plastic smiles back on and pretending that they don't hate each other afterwards.

Similar to Blair and Brown then.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have missed the boobs,:down:

I do get your drift but some people haven't made their mind up and that could be crucial. You could take a gap year.

:lolol:

You don't know how right you are. I was made redundant in February after an eternity at my company- so am indeed on what appears to be a 'gap' something that is increasing in time.

D

Deleted member 2719

:lolol:

You don't know how right you are. I was made redundant in February after an eternity at my company- so am indeed on what appears to be a 'gap' something that is increasing in time.

Sorry to hear that.

I too have had some time out but by choice and i know couldn't function well without being in the thick of it so fortunately i have found something that makes me buzz.

Can i suggest walk the streets literally put your face into companies you want to work for.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Is it all over yet?

It maybe when when " Call me Dave " resigns and clown Boris seizes his chance and makes a leap for power. (God help us as if " Call me " is not a bad enough option, or Jez for what it's worth)

D

Deleted member 2719

It maybe when when " Call me Dave " resigns and clown Boris seizes his chance and makes a leap for power. (God help us as if " Call me " is not a bad enough option, or Jez for what it's worth)

Let me guess your flag is red Gullsworth.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

MMmmmm would your Dave work with all his "out brigaders" if we vote exit? Could lead to a giant vacuum in the Tory party. Not sure if that's a reason to vote remain but I think we are in for a bumpy ride if we do exit.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
No not yet, but it will be if we have to stay chained to Brussels for life.

Absolute comedy gold. "Gimme FARAGE az PM any day cuz he speaks trooth and we want are country back.

Also, by chains, what chains?

More than half our trade is outside the EU and less than 15% of laws from Brussels...

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here