He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Absolute rubbish.

Can't stand WUM's.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It won't be has been Reid, but the betting odds are strange indeed.......... Curbishley, Chris Powell, Roy Keane and Billy Davies are all longer odds and more realistic than 33/1 Aidy Boothroyd......... really?, failed and fired at Colchester, failed and fired at bottom of league 2 Northampton and an out and out long ball merchant. who decided he was 33/1, at 3300/1 you'd lose your money

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It won't be has been Reid, but the betting odds are strange indeed.......... Curbishley, Chris Powell, Roy Keane and Billy Davies are all longer odds and more realistic than 33/1 Aidy Boothroyd......... really?, failed and fired at Colchester, failed and fired at bottom of league 2 Northampton and an out and out long ball merchant. who decided he was 33/1, at 3300/1 you'd lose your money

Perhaps we're looking in a change of direction (in terms of league positions quite literally though).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It won't be has been Reid, but the betting odds are strange indeed..........

but bookies odds dont reflect actual probability or likelihood of such events. the evening of Oscar leaving i recall there was a price for Gus in the 20s. and Dennis Wise. i think they just have a list and make it up, then moves to favorite/2nd if someone punts £5.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:rolleyes:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
blimey, since that "Paul Clement dark horse" post, he's now second favourite!

And there was me thinking I was in with a chance!

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
One significant bet laid about Sherwood now, hence the price cut this morning.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not that strange, despite what Acey said earlier, in the right circumstances Corals will lay a fair bet on football. It would be unfair of me to divulge too much but a chap has been laid four figures this morning and then asked for the same size wager again at the 4/6. He'd not have got four figs laid by Skybet, that is a fact. What is unusual is that it's been just the one punter trying to back TS to significant money. So far, anyway.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that any bookie would give odds of 40/1 on a market like this. Might let you have a tenner but not £50.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Anyone fancy Michael Laudrup?

@ 40/1 I have to say I quite like it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here