***FLT20 Sussex Sharks vs Surrey Lions County Ground Hove 28.06.13***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Obv not there but I can't think of a better death pair than Dernbach and Mahmood, it seem that was the difference.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
with the batting line up we had we should of won but we didnt but same old sussex rubbish

Is 10 trophies in 10 years not good enough for you?

We only lost tonight because we CHASED.

It's simple Sussex PHYSICS, CHASE and we lose, BAT FIRST and we win, (except when playing Kent).

We didn't have a choice tonight obviously, but it's pretty clear that we are shit at chasing as we just can't plan an innings, we panic, lose wickets, fall behind the rate and fall short, seen it happen 4 or 5 times this season already, it's bloody ridiculous.

Also, Hove clearly can't cope with the 7,000 crowd it gets once and a while, complete mayhem, queues were incredibly long at times and the toilets were an utter disgrace, knee deep in piss by half time.

Also there were lots of TWATS there, who thought it would be funny to whack each other with those blow up dildos or whatever they were, grow up for goodness sake.

I hope there are some Sunday afternoon T20 games this season as they're more civilized and less people turn up, perfect.

My own personal preferences are far more important than the clubs finances obviously.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We were sloppy at the end of both innings. It was like a Whitehall Farce for their last over then we scored next to nothing in ours. Tragic stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports