Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We should be selling Hemed if necessary to get this guy in.

Will all hinge on them getting Perez. Arsenal want rid and he doesn't want to anywhere but Deportivo but clubs are yet to arrange anything. If this is the one we will be waiting until last minute but more likely we will miss out completely as Spanish window closes at 11pm tomorrow and if he refuses to go anywhere else can see them getting him tomorrow

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Will all hinge on them getting Perez. Arsenal want rid and he doesn't want to anywhere but Deportivo but clubs are yet to arrange anything. If this is the one we will be waiting until last minute but more likely we will miss out completely as Spanish window closes at 11pm tomorrow and if he refuses to go anywhere else can see them getting him tomorrow

... unless they're depending on selling someone first. If they have to get rid before getting Perez in then they're going to have to do it today.

Didn't someone say Deportivo are skint? If so, it could be a likely scenario

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
... unless they're depending on selling someone first. If they have to get rid before getting Perez in then they're going to have to do it today.

They are skint hence why they want Perez on loan. If they were to buy him then yes they would need to offload someone I'm sure. I can see Perez refusing to go anywhere today unless it's Deportivo knowing if Arsenal really want rid of him tomorrow he will get his loan wish to go back to Deportivo.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

This is the ONE.......dreamland if we can get him

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
http://www.dxtcampeon.com/articulo/...toria-fichar-andone/20170831162801013382.html

Brighton presents the best offer of its history to sign up to Andone

The international does not stop receiving important proposals to get their services

The Romanian international Deportivo Florin Andone does not stop receiving important proposals to get their services. Her 'girlfriends' are English.

First it was the Burnley who tried his signing with offers that reached 14 million euros. Deportivo dismissed them. This week has been the Brighton, recently promoted to the Premier, who has been interested in the white tip. To try to incorporate him, he presented an offer, according to English media, of 16 million euros, the best he has done in its history. But the Depor did not agree either. The club has not studied any offer lower than 20 million euros and, at this stage of the market, it is unlikely to accept a figure other than that of its termination clause, close to 30 million.

"The club has been negative on my departure at all times. I respect the decision of Deportivo because I am very comfortable here too, "said the player a few days ago in the sports city of Abegondo.

Andone, who is with his team, made it clear that his "intention" is to stay in Deportivo because he is "very happy" in the white team, who arrived last season from Cordoba after a transfer of more than 4 million euros For 70 percent of his pass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here