Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Florian Grillitsch

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
£40k a week seems like a lot (well obviously if you are not a PL footballer) - what do we think our highest paid player is on at the moment?
Supposedly Lallana is on 90k. 40k isn't bad when you consider there will be no transfer fee. Say we give him a 3yr deal that's only £6.2m

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Supposedly Lallana is on 90k. 40k isn't bad when you consider there will be no transfer fee. Say we give him a 3yr deal that's only £6.2m

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I’d say the 90k a week includes a significant signing on fee to keep the wage structure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
yes we are interested

He’s already refused a new contract with Hoffenheim, and putting Galatasary tweets into Google translate, it seems he’s turned them down.
I wonder if he’s just touring Europe to see who will pay the highest wages?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Would seem like a very sensible signing, especially on a free. Covers our Bissouma and Burn holes in one. Fingers crossed we can get it done.

Saves us spending £30m on Camara but I was hoping that Verona’s left footed Ilic would be defensive midfielder we picked up to add a bit of balance to the squad.

Next from Germany - Saša Kalajdžić please.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Textbook Potter signing by the way!

1ef5a48ef378790b15f8beeb9708a579.png

c8f1455caf373e178ba4141fcb8c4df4.png

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I really do think we need a quality like for like Biss replacement. I doubt this guy has quite the same attributes but he does seem like a quality defensive midfielder with good physical attributes and technical ability.
I also think that from a language/ cultural perspective Pascal’s presence will assist.
It’s also a quality player at a very competitive cost.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I really do think we need a quality like for like Biss replacement. I doubt this guy has quite the same attributes but he does seem like a quality defensive midfielder with good physical attributes and technical ability.
I also think that from a language/ cultural perspective Pascal’s presence will assist.
It’s also a quality player at a very competitive cost.

A very Brighton signing…….

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
turkish journalist who was the original source of the story regarding our interest says he's spoken to the players management and apparently it's done and he'll be joining us! :albion2:

[tweet]1550199074296676353[/tweet]

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I like it if we officially get him(The above sounds very promising on that). Austrian international,can play multiple positions, and still only 26 years old. I see no negatives at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here