Flinders

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i hope so

not convinced by michel's performances this season

gs71

Nov 26, 2007
We don't need another keeper. And as for him being part of a swap deal for Hammond that would be a waste. I reckon even the scum from Scumhurst Park would have some outfield players worth looking at rather than a keeper.

Lets be truthful about it do you honestly think Hammond would go so low and sign for them? He wouldn't be seen again in Hastings!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We don't need another keeper. And as for him being part of a swap deal for Hammond that would be a waste. I reckon even the scum from Scumhurst Park would have some outfield players worth looking at rather than a keeper.

Lets be truthful about it do you honestly think Hammond would go so low and sign for them? He wouldn't be seen again in Hastings!!

I think that would probably suit both teams down to the ground to be honest, no chance of it happening though.

Kuipers isn't going to last forever and Flinders will probably be top quality in a couple of years. Hammond is clearly going to go and if we can get a decent player in a swap deal id be more than happy.

gs71

Nov 26, 2007
I heard from a source I believe and have been told that THREE more players are being spoken to and are expected to give a decision by thursday. One of the players is the trailist winger but don't know who the other two are

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I heard from a source I believe and have been told that THREE more players are being spoken to and are expected to give a decision by thursday. One of the players is the trailist winger but don't know who the other two are

triallist full back perhaps?
Still leaves one more.....

Is it Flinders or is it an experienced winger?:yahoo:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
quite alot , always backed Kuipers 100% but seems to have an ability this year to consistently palm the ball back into play after making a save , often resulting in goals

...............a habit learned from watching Henderson last year perhaps?

I wouldn't argue with a quality keeper coming in tbh.

Just not sure its the most important area to strengthen at present assuming Sullivan could presumably finish a match in an emergency and you can always sign crisis goalkeeping cover

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here