Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flights from Europe to USA suspended

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What bothers me about this is just how many people will totally flout these instructions worldwide. Dare I say it will be the majority? There are so many inconsiderate and selfish people, just look at the panic buying going on for irrefutable evidence.

Random checks to be carried out here, with so far unknown penalties.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
What bothers me about this is just how many people will totally flout these instructions worldwide. Dare I say it will be the majority? There are so many inconsiderate and selfish people, just look at the panic buying going on for irrefutable evidence.

There's a lot about this that reminds me of the Y2K bug. Remember when we were all panicking, thinking the world's computers were going to crash and we were going to slide into an apocalypse? Then nothing happened and we wondered what all the fuss was about.

Well maybe nothing happened because behind the scenes there were people who were constructively panicking, so started thinking, and came up with fixes. And I hope we look back on this too and wonder what all the fuss was about. Because we - not necessarily 'panicked', but took precautions and were careful, shut down football and concerts and pubs for a couple of months, and washed our hands more thoroughly. For a few weeks, we can do better than insisting on our nights out, sticking two British fingers up to it, and then crossing those fingers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here