Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flappy Birds

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The guy who wrote Flappy Bird, in a mere 3 days, is pulling in c$50k a day from those little ads. Amazing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
134 but a mate has 149 and I can't get it.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The guy who wrote Flappy Bird, in a mere 3 days, is pulling in c$50k a day from those little ads. Amazing.

But he is pulling the app off the app store, apparently he is getting death threats and abuse from people who find the game too hard.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
New update has made it very easy. 342 is my best.

342???? Wow. That's bloody impressive. Not sure the update makes any difference to me though. Seems a little slower maybe, so can only help. Don't like the night mode, but love the blue bird. Be nice to have a Flappy Seagulls !! :)

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
Was thinking about a Flappy bird meets Honey badger GIF SPECIAL but since that bloody shrimp won WHC there's no chance of it happening.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I too think the update has made it easier, before I could only get 7 I think, then with the update got 24 first go and got a nosebleed and fainted. That is now up to 36, and I'm sure I will have well over 100 in the next few days.

It seems a lot more forgiving when coming close to the edges. But, when flappy birds is getting me down, I switch to The Impossible Game and blitz through that to make myself feel better.

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell
I too think the update has made it easier, before I could only get 7 I think, then with the update got 24 first go and got a nosebleed and fainted. That is now up to 36, and I'm sure I will have well over 100 in the next few days.

It seems a lot more forgiving when coming close to the edges. But, when flappy birds is getting me down, I switch to The Impossible Game and blitz through that to make myself feel better.

The GIF dude has completed all five levels of the impossible game WITHOUT flags apart from heaven. :)

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
BhBl8SN.jpg

Interesting that he's decided to take it down, his game does bare a remarkable resemblance to another game released in 2011 called Piou Piou.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

This! My old top score was 11. I'm now easily scoring 25+

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here