Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think the SWC corner looks good with all of the large flags waving.

I agree might have dig out the old large confederate flag that used to be in the south stand at the Goldstone.
The South will rise again.
Keep it up I had a change of seat for the Blackpool game and it Looked good however it was harder to see it from my normal seat WSU keep up the good work.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I'd love a 'The South will rise again' banner. Hahaha. Maybe we need a North stand flag fund like the SWC http://www.amexswc.com/flag-fund.html I think if we had a clearer idea of what flag we want next it would be easier. Wonder how much a huge banner covering a bit of the north stand would cost?

Last edited:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm moving to the ESL next season near the away fans and there's a group of us down there who want to get something going; similar to how the SWC have come into their own.

It's going to be bloody difficult though. We were singing our nuts off at the Yeovil game and looking around you could tell there were a few who wanted to get involved but didn't for whatever reason.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I like the way they all hold up their scarf's when the song is sung. I am sure we could do the same. Just unwrap it from your neck and hold aloft during Sussex by the sea, then pop it back on to keep you toasty and warm during the match. Like this if sober :ascarf: like this if you have had a few beers :albion2:.

Dortmund do it best. But I don't think the North Stand can get to that level. If we just got like 4 or 5 big waving pole flags in would be decent. I just seen a video of dortmund fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QOCmKD8QeI

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Flags look good - in a huge stand where there is row upon row of people waving them. You'd never be able to replicate the look of Anfield or Dortmund at The Amex because the North Stand is so small

BHAFC_SWC

honorary pierced weirdo
Feb 26, 2013
West Sussex
Then why is it they can only be heard when that North/West/South/East song gets sung ?

SWC capacity (inc the upper 1901 tier) is 1545, a fraction of the other stands. I dont think we do too badly considering our numbers.
Hopefully what we lack in our ability to make noise we more than make up for in colour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here