Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Flags at the Staduim

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Didn't charge at all and certificate not needed as I have taken it to Fire Station and club seem happy with it being sprayed

Good news and well done to your local fire station, let's hope the stewards at the stadium believe that you have had your flag sprayed.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Good news and well done to your local fire station, let's hope the stewards at the stadium believe that you have had your flag sprayed.

Well I have sent them a picture of what the fireman used and a copy of their card with all contact details. plus have everything printed to show stewards if needed

Jan 30, 2008
The email that I received from Chris Baker was that the club like the flags as they help create a good atmosphere. The issue is that its over a metre square and need to be certified!! They appear to be doing their best to make everything awkward
honest question ,HOW DOES A PIECE OF CLOTH CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE, I FIND THAT A BIT ODD :shrug:
regards
DR

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
FA ground regulations state that all flags 1metre square should have a fire certificate sewn to one of the corners.

The next thing you know, all flag wavers will have to wear hard-hats and hi-viz jackets with 'Official Flag-Waver' printed on the back, so the other fans can rest assured that they have been to special flag waving safety courses. After all, those little plastic sticks could cause a nasty injury!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The flags that were given to us v Doncaster have a message on them saying please bring this back to The Amex, hard one to ban that one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here