Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Can we all stop referring to the f**king EPL! :sick: :rant::censored::ffsparr:

Don't want to worry you, but we'll be playing in the EFL next season......

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.54.12.png

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
their chances of enjoying the football played by their clubs is likely to take a massive nosedive this season.....

We can but hope.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thank goodness we didn't make it then, we'd have been miserable all season with perhaps a few good days!

Wasn't a big fan of the First Division when we were there and much preferred the 4 or 5 seasons before that as we worked our way up from Div 3, so I am not too bothered about being a small fish in the Premier League. As a club though it is pretty vital that we get there for the finances.

If we do go up this season I am willing to bet that this season will stick in the fans mind way more than next season in the top division :shrug:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Arsenal v Liverpool on the opening day looks a tasty way to open the Premiership. Guardiola's start to the EPL at Man City looks tough and Manchester derby in matchday 4.
WHAT? EPL matchday 4. Do they play 7 days a week? Is that Tuesday, unless they play Sunday so 4 is Wednesday although Sky could move them to Friday so 4 is Monday.

Incidently, anyone compared this list to the unofficial list posted a few weeks back?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Wasn't a big fan of the First Division when we were there and much preferred the 4 or 5 seasons before that as we worked our way up from Div 3, so I am not too bothered about being a small fish in the Premier League. As a club though it is pretty vital that we get there for the finances.

If we do go up this season I am willing to bet that this season will stick in the fans mind way more than next season in the top division :shrug:

Couldn't agree more really but hands up who has looked at Middlesboro's fixtures as if they would have been ours to see what may have been? I have. It's daft I know as if it had have been us the fixtures would have been worked out differently I'm pretty sure. It's not a difficult start they have with 5 winnable games to start off & Palarse thrown in for good measure.

That could have been us that could.

But it's not so I'll stop daydreaming & being ridiculous. Just saying like.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Wow what a bunch of crap. It really does show 3 tiers of teams. Those that could get promoted, those who could get relegated and the other 4

Which ones get promoted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here