Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixtures 2016-17 - 6th Aug Derby away - 7th May Villa away

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Have all sky August games been announced yet? I want to know if Newcastle game will take place at 3pm on Sat or not.

Its so frustrating as no game is safe at the moment, I want to get train tickets sorted for Burton while they are at their cheapest but cannot take the risk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Its so frustrating as no game is safe at the moment, I want to get train tickets sorted for Burton while they are at their cheapest but cannot take the risk

Burton Vs Brighton is probably safe but you are right, you cannot afford to gamble.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am surprised that Sky cannot sort out the fixtures to show for the next 3 months. Does it matter who is top in October or November? Not really just pick what would appear to be upcoming attractive fixtures.

theboybilly

I am surprised that Sky cannot sort out the fixtures to show for the next 3 months. Does it matter who is top in October or November? Not really just pick what would appear to be upcoming attractive fixtures.

I totally agree with this. The league table will just be sorting itself out and Sky might, just might, stumble across a few cracking games whereas many 'big games' end up boring stalemates

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton

They won't becuase in that three months managers might go etc so they like to have the current Inform teams on the box , something that they can easily have their pundits talk about .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here