Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fixture list to Ical

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Morning all,

In Previous years, there has been a link on the club's website allowing you to upload all the fixtures into your calendar.

Does anyone know if thats available again this year? Can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
It was on there a week or so ago and there is a thread on here which has you can download if you search for it

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
If you go onto the news section and search down a couple of weeks you can find the link there.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Ok, perhaps I'm being thick. When I click the download button on the above link, all I get is a load of text in another safari window. Can somebody help? Mrs Morty will be very cross if I don't have my unavailability listed in the calendar!

DavePage

Ok, perhaps I'm being thick. When I click the download button on the above link, all I get is a load of text in another safari window. Can somebody help? Mrs Morty will be very cross if I don't have my unavailability listed in the calendar!

downloaded onto a MAC, it auto saved as a .txt
On a MAC go into finder, click get info on the file, delete the .txt part, this should leave the file ending with .lcs
open ical, import the file and away it goes.
I guessing that on a PC you find the file in explorer, rename the file by deleting the .txt & the same applies

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
downloaded onto a MAC, it auto saved as a .txt
On a MAC go into finder, click get info on the file, delete the .txt part, this should leave the file ending with .lcs
open ical, import the file and away it goes.
I guessing that on a PC you find the file in explorer, rename the file by deleting the .txt & the same applies

Great, all done - Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here