Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five match season tickets.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cost to sit in the WSL is £170 for the five matches, which does seem a bit steep (£34 a match) compared to regular season ticket prices. I would have expected them to be a good bit more expensive than regular ST's but not to this extent.

Noticeable that although the club are promoting these heavily in the programme, website and local press they never mention the price.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If that is referring to the west stand lower central isn't that a discount of £5 per ticket (and of course guarantees your Palace ticket which surely is the big incentive!!!)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Looks to be about midway between the ST price and what you'd pay for a single game ... about right I'd have thought

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
You would have thought that buying a 5 game package there would have been some sort of a reduction as an incentive for buying the package

The intention of the package is to sell to people who want to see Crystal Palace but don't have season tickets. They haven't been reduced as they know many people will be willing to buy 5 matches up front just to be sure they get a Palace ticket.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The intention of the package is to sell to people who want to see Crystal Palace but don't have season tickets. They haven't been reduced as they know many people will be willing to buy 5 matches up front just to be sure they get a Palace ticket.

That is my take on it as well

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009

Plus of course be further up the queue for a premiership ST next season

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If they sell them all then they've been priced correctly. Don't f***ing give me any of that "but they might buy a pie" flannel either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here