Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Five dead, eighteen injured but at least the killer isnt gay

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He looks a bit rough in real life compared to his picture on the Wiki page - which makes very disturbing reading.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
How Aldrich was allowed to legally own firearms i'll never know, he's had multiple run ins with the law. Including an incident in 2021 where he had a standoff with police saying he had a bomb in his mums house and would blow it up if they came near.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How Aldrich was allowed to legally own firearms i'll never know, he's had multiple run ins with the law. Including an incident in 2021 where he had a standoff with police saying he had a bomb in his mums house and would blow it up if they came near.
In the US, that'd be a two-week ban from carrying a rocket launcher in public.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I am actually lost for words, this is the father of the person who killed 5 people at a gay bar in USA this week. His only concern is not for the 18 wounded and 5 dead, but the fact that his son may be gay.

Him and his son join the queue for the woodchipper.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
and statements by the Catholic church like this, give legitamacy in the eyes of millions to continue to discriminate against LGBTQ people. It further reinforces feelings of guilt by those born into religious families, leading to depression, and suicvides and gives rise to people like the woman who was spouting "the real tragedy is not the deaths, but that they were sinners and will be in eternal damnation in hell" bollocks

I say it again -Religion is the actual root of all evil

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

America
If there was ever an argument for cancel culture.

I totally believe in free speech but why wasn't this worthless, pointless and evidenceless opinion consigned to bounce around her blog echo chamber to eternity. The media's need for clicks often outweighs its need for worthwhile content. Our desire to give it to them is as much to blame, me included. I have clicked the link and watched the video, then discussed it with my wife and son.

I am sure we can all agree though that her nonsense is really best left spewing bilge into the ether. Or is it? Are we better hearing what these imbeciles have to say so we can call it out and fully understand the depths of stupidity that we are dealing with?

I am conflicted on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here