Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Fitted bedroom furniture?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Hi can anyone recommend or comment on their experience with fitted bedroom furniture suppliers?

Totally appreciate that more costly than free standing but got a lot to fit in an smallish bedroom.

Thus far have had a quote from Sharps but whilst the price was pretty much what I expected I've got this nagging feeling that it's expensive for stuff with no back panels. Thoughts?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Obviously depends on the size/shape of the room but we've got floor to ceiling sliding doors all along one wall (about 4m) and then behind that we got a head high shelf and a clothes rail the full length and some IKEA draw units. Looked at fitted wardrobes but felt vastly overpriced. Sliding doors fitted by GAP solutions, sponsors at BHA.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I looked at sharps a few weeks ago . Seemed expensive for average quality . Was recommended a carpenter who made up exactly what I wanted to fit a difficult space with nice backs and sprayed the exact colour we wanted . 2 double built in wardrobes , one large chest of drawers and additional matching open shelving down one side .

I did look to see if could buy off the shelve & attach but that wasn’t possible due to the shape & height restrictions. It is a dressing area off a secondary bedroom .

Materials were £1550 & labour was £3500

Took 8 days .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I bought Sliderobes black aluminium doors and Atomia oak wardrobes inside which come flat pack from B&Q and you make it up yourself to your own design, we have six self close draws, 5 shelves. four half hanging rails and one full length rail. Really impressed with the quality, and looks great
3.6 metres wide, 2.4 metres tall, fitted the lot in three days, total cost under £2000.
I see you're in Eastbourne, I'm in Polegate, PM me if you want to see them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here