Bit early but wanted to get in first :lol:

Kuipers
McNulty - Elphick - Virgo - Whing
Cox - Dicker - Racon - Davies
Murray - Forster

Subs: Owusu, Loft, Sullivan, Hart, New CB, Bangura

Useful reserves: Fraser, McLeod, Hinshelwood

A final farewell to,

Mayo, Dixon, Gargan, Robinson, Hawkins, Borrowdale, Carole, Lynch (use that money + to go after Therry Racon), Jarrett, Birchall, El-Abd

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sullivan
Whing Virgo Elphick McNulty
Dicker Fraser Bangura
Cox
Forster Murray​

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kuipers
Hawkins
Elphick
Virgo
Whing
Cox
Dicker
Fraser
Davies
Murray
Owusu

subs
Sullivan
McNulty
Forster
Hart
McLeod

(McNulty on the bench as he might not be fully recovered)

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
McNulty wont be available until late September due to his injury so we need a left back.

He is a young and fit lad. Hopefully he will be back for the start of the season. My hope is that when he does come back, his head and heart are in it as much as before he left.

I think McNulty, Elphick, Virgo, Whing (on a consistent basis) can be a back four that will get us out of League One. We leaked 40 goals at Withdean this season. If we can be 15-20 goals better next season and maintain our away form, that is a recipe for the Play Offs.

We need steel and creativity in the Midfield to feed Murray and Forster who, injury free, will be a terrific strike force next year.

Improve the bench with options like Owusu, Hart, Loft and it could be good.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
McNulty wont be available until late September due to his injury so we need a left back.

Hope its earlier. Pleased to report he was in the gym at Withdean this week doing some fairly gentle exercise but great to see him on the road to recovery. Obviously needs to take his time so if its September then look forward to seeing him back then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Late September was the original date given and when asked he said he wouldnt make the start of the season. Whether or not he does make the start we need a back up left back if we release Mayo.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
as long as slade's our manager, and lloyd's up top i couldnt care less about the rest of the team :lol:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Kuipers

Whingy
Elphick
Virgs
McNulty/Maybe Borrowdale

Cox
Dicker
B.Johnson (If poss with money from Lynch)
Loft

Forster
Murray

Poppett

Apr 23, 2009
Grummit

Cattlin Winstanley Cross Tiler

Towner Horton Piper O'Sullivan

Mellor Ward

Now how many of the people above would get into that side?

Some of them aren't fit to dubbin their boots!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Today once again showed that we need to either push Sullivan on or look for another keeper as my heart was in my mouth everytime the ball went anywhere near Kuipers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps its because I watch the games and do not get taken in by mass hysteria like you dish out about FDM.

He is a lovely loyal man but is simply not the answer if we wish to move up the divisions, as our No 1 keeper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have not hounded Whing just given my opinion that until just after Christmas he was one of our worst players and cannot see how people have suddenly become so taken in by about 10 games to make himplayer of the season.

I belive that without a shadow of doubt it should have been Forster who has done single handed more than anybody else to save our season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports