Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] First TORY minister named as .......

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I’m off to the rugby club. Laters.

Two days ago in this very thread, you called the Tories 'dirty perverts' and today you're making jokes about underage schoolgirls.

giphy.gif

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The bit about it being a girls' team and not having anyone at a Brighton high school is the giveaway.

Indeed,it's pretty distasteful. It's bad enough shaking off the class connotations or rugby, without our girls thinking that old blokes are going to letch at them,

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The bit about it being a girls' team and not having anyone at a Brighton high school is the giveaway.

Hmm, tenuous. It says privately educated girls. But I see what you mean. Anyway, there is a world of difference between government ministers (allegedly), molesting and raping people and then covering it up and someone making a Carry On style joke on a football forum. I imagine you're just looking to pick at users that don't share your political points of view. Fair play, at least your consistent.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hmm, tenuous. It says privately educated girls. But I see what you mean. Anyway, there is a world of difference between government ministers (allegedly), molesting and raping people and then covering it up and someone making a Carry On style joke on a football forum. I imagine you're just looking to pick at users that don't share your political points of view. Fair play, at least your consistent.

I bet you wished you'd held back on posting that rubbish until you'd seen Gwylan's post. His daughter plays for that rugby team and his response should really be the final word on whether that joke's appropriate, not yours or mine.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I bet you wished you'd held back on posting that rubbish until you'd seen Gwylan's post. His daughter plays for that rugby team and his response should really be the final word on whether it's appropriate, not yours or mine.

Amusing to watch you grasp at the moral high ground when we all know it was just an attempt to have a pop at a user that doesn't share your opinions. Some might call it bitchy :wink:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Amusing to watch you grasp at the moral high ground when we all know it was just an attempt to have a pop at a user that doesn't share your opinions. Some might call it bitchy :wink:

That's a shame. I would have thought you would have read Gwylan's reply and just left it at that rather than all this willy-waving.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Two days ago in this very thread, you called the Tories 'dirty perverts' and today you're making jokes about underage schoolgirls.

giphy.gif

Schoolgirls? No I didn’t.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think you need to re-read the post. It didn’t mention anything about their age.

“have a girls team that's dominated by private school educated girls: we have no girls at all from BACA, Longhill or Varndean.”

Girls team, they’re privately educated. None come from state schools. This does not imply they’re under age.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's a shame. I would have thought you would have read Gwylan's reply and just left it at that rather than all this willy-waving.

I have no issue with Gwylans reply. You on the other hand are a troll and you've called this one wrong. Quick apology to HT and you could get yourself out of a lot of silly bother.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I bet you wished you'd held back on posting that rubbish until you'd seen Gwylan's post. His daughter plays for that rugby team and his response should really be the final word on whether that joke's appropriate, not yours or mine.

I don’t know Gwylan and I have no idea whether he has a daughter, if his daughter indeed plays for that team or have no idea how old his daughter is.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have no issue with Gwylans reply. You on the other hand are a troll and you've called this one wrong. Quick apology to HT and you could get yourself out of a lot of silly bother.

Quick apology? You really are a wind-up merchant. Both Gwylan and I seem to be on the same page here and HT was replying to Gwylan's post and since then you've seen what Gwylan thinks of this and you've completely disregarded it because it doesn't fit with your narrative so maybe, just maybe...it's you that's not quite grasped the situation. Or you have and you'd rather carry on trying to pick a fight with me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Quick apology? You really are a wind-up merchant. Both Gwylan and I seem to be on the same page here and HT was replying to Gwylan's post and since then you've seen what Gwylan thinks of this and you've completely disregarded it because it doesn't fit with your narrative so maybe, just maybe...it's you that's not quite grasped the situation. Or you have and you'd rather carry on trying to pick a fight with me.

Oh dear, you don't like being called out do you. Okay, I'll stop embarrassing you, you clearly don't have the maturity to accept when you have got something wrong. Your reaction is humiliation enough. I'll leave you to it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t know Gwylan and I have no idea whether he has a daughter, if his daughter indeed plays for that team or have no idea how old his daughter is.

It's just Buzzer having his customary pop whenever he can. He's made himself look a bit of a ninny. Again.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
It's where Michael Fallon was educated that was the problem. It's people like him - the ones who think it's socially acceptable to wear a harlequin cap and red trousers to Lord's or a wax jacket and welly boots in the West stand at Twickenham - public school, wealthy, Conservative and Unionist, Where did you to school? How much is you family worth? types who lord it over the rest of us, play God with our lives, treat everything as a game - from the lives of disadvantaged kids in the Crown Court system, to working class lads on the field of battle - who use their friends in the press to demonise those they don't like - from The EU because they're foreign, to people on benefits - who think Prince Harry is better because he's a member of The Royal family and went to Eton and the bloke who served in The Falklands sat outside McDonalds in a doorway drinking a can of Kestrel is scum................Their sense of entitlement and arrogance knows no bounds. It corrupts and eats away at them and others.

The last rugby game I went to was in Cardiff in 2013 - Wales 30-3 England - and I actually realised I didn't lose that day. Wales didn't beat me. They thrashed the West Stand at Twickenham and everything it represents. I looked around Cardiff before the game and after the game and the hordes of Welsh - drunk, fat, skinny, short skirts, high heeled, vomiting, the vast majority without tickets - and realised we're on the same side. They don't hate me - they're my brothers and sisters. They didn't beat me 30-3. They beat the likes of Michael Fallon - the entitled arrogant, public school, Conservative and Unionist, entitled, oppressive elite.

We need to wake up and realise the future is northern, well 'ard, single mothers at 16 who can make into Westminster like Angela Rayner, not people like Jacob Rees-Mogg or Michael Fallon or any other rich, entitled, arrogant public school numpties. The days of the corruption and entitlement of having power and wealth need to come to a end.

Good old slightly tongue in cheek(maybe?) chippy rant , Man of Sussex.
Hope you feel all the better for it.??????

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And still we have no idea of the age of this team which you stated were comprised off “under age schoolgirls”. Maybe it’s you that hasn’t grasped the situation? Or were too hasty in picking a fight you jumped to conclusions?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Clearly something is wrong because people are living in poverty, people are homeless, families are living in hostels. But like you say, if the only problem is that they are feckless then surely we shouldn't include them in the stats, we could just tell them it's their fault and well, problem solved surely?

I had a look at the benefits calculator thing. If you think I'm going through that 12 page form for a theoretical family, just to satisfy your need for a row, you can think again. You do it and get back to me.

I think you could "benefit" from doing some research into the reasons people end up in poverty. Start with things like mental health, abuse, care, inability to read, no access to benefits they may be entitled to, ill health, death of family members, addiction and yes...government created poverty through austerity and disparity of wealth.

Poverty is an arbitrary calculation, something like if you earn just 60% of the annual average or something like that, I am not sure it is a true indicator of very much, I remember about ten years a number of businesses had access to funding due to someone somewhere calculating that where I live was an area of severe deprivation, it was laughable.

Surely the obvious indicator of the least well off might be those in receipt of benefits and from there we can assess whether this is truly poverty.

I have some idea of the financial implications of those on benefits and it is quite significant for not working and doesn't represent my idea of poverty in the slightest and if you bothered doing the calculator then I suspect you might struggle to think it too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And still we have no idea of the age of this team which you stated were comprised off “under age schoolgirls”. Maybe it’s you that hasn’t grasped the situation? Or were too hasty in picking a fight you jumped to conclusions?

It's a 'girls' team. No-one in the team is from Longhill, Varndean or BACA (all Brighton high schools) therefore it's a reasonable assumption that it's a team of high school girls. Gwylan's post confirmed this. Sorry, but are you being deliberately obtuse here? I can understand if you didn't get the references but I certainly did and I'm sure others did too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here