Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First time visit to the AMEX on Saturday

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
Hi folks

Visiting Brighton with some mates this weekend and have got some tickets for the Forest match... Any help on the best way of getting from Brighton centre to the ground...

Much appreciated folks...

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Train.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Balloon ... Parachute ... Catapult

Loads of options tbf ... if I were you I'd just hop on the train ... np getting in as I assume you'll be a bit early and looking around ... afterwards just allow yourself 45 mins or so

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Train is your best bet

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
Is the station far from the centre...? Is it a reasonable thing to do...Walk from the centre of Brighton? Will that not take forever?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is the station far from the centre...? Is it a reasonable thing to do...Walk from the centre of Brighton? Will that not take forever?

Walking from the city centre would mean setting off at 12:00 and knackered when arriving.

Train station is central around 10 minutes from city centre.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Walking from Brighton will take you an hour and a half or so! A train to Falmer from Brighton Station, one stop and 5 minute journey. Falmer Station is right on the footstep of the Stadium.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do this.

Also stay for a beer in dicks bar or the North stand after if you want to avoid the train queue

And want to listen to a racket from an ageing punk rock band

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
25 bus from the Old Steine (opposite the Royal Pavillion) will drop you at the ground, these buses run every 15 minutes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Walking from the city centre would mean setting off at 12:00 and knackered when arriving.

Train station is central around 10 minutes from city centre.

No it wouldn't, it only takes an hour! Are you really knackered after a flat 3 1/2 mile walk?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No it wouldn't, it only takes an hour! Are you really knackered after a flat 3 1/2 mile walk?

Listen young man, some of us older people take longer to walk and besides the OP did not impart his age

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
ok folks... no need to fight over this :0) Thx loads folks.. Train and pre match beers seem a plan, as do the beers in Dicks afterwards... Unfortunately I could only get tix in the forest end, so will have to keep quiet when Brighton score...

Thx again all :0)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The station is slap bang in the middle of Brighton, Falmer station is on the doorstep of the stadium, it's a no brainer. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here