Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] First The Dug Out, now the Directors’ Guest Lounge.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I sincerely trust that signing up would enable one to take receipt of a better quality and easily distinguishable lanyard so one would not be confused with a bog standard, run-of-the-mill 1901er.

el punal

I’ve sat in the directors box several times. The most memorable was Hyypia’s last game, the horrendous defeat to Millwall. It was obvious Sammy had to go, people throughout the directors box were spewing some real bile at him as he walked down the tunnel post match. But the drama had only just begun. Tony calmly went back into the Board Room, we followed, he got his post match cuppa and watched the results coming in on the big telly, then he calmly asked Burke if he could have a quick chat. They went out into the ante-room, where the almost empty trophy cabinets were, and had the most massive stand up row. Tony ripped him to bits, and Burke was gone that week. And Sammy a week later. It was something to behold.

Other occasions I’ve been in the directors box, Bloom and Barber go proper spazmental when we score, no doubt about that.

Not wishing to sound pedantic but there were no other results that day as the Millwall match was being played on Friday night, in front of the Sky cameras. Yes, it was an absolute horror show. I’ve never known such a toxic atmosphere at the Amex. From my vantage point in the West Upper it was obvious that Hyypia looked, and was, a dead man walking. It must have been eye opening to witness the “behind the scenes” meltdown though.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Not wishing to sound pedantic but there were no other results that day as the Millwall match was being played on Friday night, in front of the Sky cameras. Yes, it was an absolute horror show. I’ve never known such a toxic atmosphere at the Amex. From my vantage point in the West Upper it was obvious that Hyypia looked, and was, a dead man walking. It must have been eye opening to witness the “behind the scenes” meltdown though.

And also Hyppia was gone the Monday after the Wolves game, Burke wasn’t gone till Christmas Eve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be fair, Queen of the South did beat Rangers that night.

https://www.skysports.com/football/fixtures-results/12-december-2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here