Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First team squad on a "meet the public" day.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Gordan Greer is at dome hiding in the cheap seats. If an old person walks past he leaps out and shouts "Gordan's alive" in a Flash Gordon style.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
attachment.php
Oscar was in Hove Park this morning. After a quick shave, he was posing with some old mates to prove what the Cup means to him.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have heard Rohan has now set up an extreme sports centre on the cliff tops along the cost road and is using his c**k as a bunjee rope! :mad:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just seen CMS out on the downs with a menagerie of animals. I certainly saw a few headless chickens. Pretty sure I also saw some labradors running around exerting a lot of energy but not really doing anything.

Also Ulloa was playing the panpipes outside Churchill sq.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ankergren is on the pier selling sugar doughnuts. Half price for the ones he has dropped.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
CMS is on the Ferris Wheel down by the seafront, going round in circles apparently!!!

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I just rubbed shoulders with Solly March whilst queuing for the dodgems on the pier. Says he had a result on the fruit machines a little earlier.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey, I wasn't expecting to see Calde painting a palace shirt on The Long Man of Wilmington.

I guess he's not as 'Albion' as we all thought.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saw the entire Hull team earlier. Wait, just realized this is a joke thread.

Let me guess they all swam out to the West Pier, climbed up on to it with a massive NoToHullTigers banner. All was going well until Steve Bruce clambered up, at which point hundreds of years of heritage crashed into the sea. RIP West Pier.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just seen Spanish Rodney doing the macarana outside Grubbs in Palmeira square. Got his little boombox and everything and really has some moves :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here