Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What sung or on the PA ?

Hopefully not some late 70s punk nonsense if on the PA

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Calling occupants of interplanetary craft.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Footballs' Coming Home ?

To the tune of the Cadburys Roses advert:

Thank you very much for the stadium Tony
Thank you very much, thankyou very very very much

repeat all game.

GOSBTS thread closed.
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Just for once ... the teams should emerge from the tunnel NOT to 'Sussex By The Sea' but to an instrumental version of 'My Darling Clementine'. The sound of 20,000 Albion fans singing 'Build a Bonfire' to music would be AWESOME.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1 nil to the albion would be nice , but i would hazzard a guess it will be along the lines of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLBIIIIIIIIIION ALLLLLBIIIIIIIIION :yawn:

Just for once ... the teams should emerge from the tunnel NOT to 'Sussex By The Sea' but to an instrumental version of 'My Darling Clementine'. The sound of 20,000 Albion fans singing 'Build a Bonfire' to music would be AWESOME.

Although this would be very good, i fear there may be many in the ground who will not know this song.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Although this would be very good, i fear there may be many in the ground who will not know this song.

I would say virtually 3/4 of the ground would not have a clue what it means.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would say virtually 3/4 of the ground would not have a clue what it means.

I'd say about 90% of the ground will know exactly what it's all about, just because it's the first time they've had a season ticket doesn't mean they wouldn't have seen the Albion at all during the past 15 years!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

I see so it has to be some pathetic anti-Palace anthem to start the new era of peace and love. what a waste of time you are Lord B..

You should try something more upbeat anyway, how about a football version of the Quo's "Rocking All Over the World"? Better than some old hate crap from the 1970's.

I see so it has to be some pathetic anti-Palace anthem to start the new era of peace and love. what a waste of time you are Lord B..

You should try something more upbeat anyway, how about a football version of the Quo's "Rocking All Over the World"? Better than some old hate crap from the 1970's.

Is this a joke?

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing

What has 'Build a Bonfire' got to do with Palace!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here