Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First So called Brighton hooligans freed

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah but this is football it goes hand in hand it's our culture , these boys have been badly treated for being English !

IMHO they have been let down for doing something that's a past time in this country who are you to say it's wrong ??!!

Is Wake me up before you go go by Wham number 1 this week.

Jan 30, 2008
realbha is looking for me to back down against his tragically flawed single-digit IQ logic, and say that some goons who beat the shit out of people are somehow the victims. But I'm not. They're idiots, and anyone and everyone who thinks overwise is a twat too, it's not big and it's not clever, it's just tragic and transparent compensation. On a separate note, I don't think I was talking to you either, but it doesn't shock me you're all over this thread shortly after it's up. Do you have an RSS feed for all the pwopa nawty threads or is just a happy coincidence?
ha ha ,get off your high horse, no one's said it's big and clever . get a brew on and calm down .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
what else were they going to do , never mind when the dust has finaly settled normal sevice will be resumed.

Whether you think they had no alternative other than to say it's not OK how they conducted themselves, they still said that it's not OK. You suggested that the players may have said that it's acceptable for players to fight on the pitch. This does not seem to be borne out by reality.

Jan 30, 2008
Whether you think they had no alternative other than to say it's not OK how they conducted themselves, they still said that it's not OK. You suggested that the players may have said that it's acceptable for players to fight on the pitch. This does not seem to be borne out by reality.
no i didn't , i meant they now have a mentality towards that type of behaviour , JUST LOOK AT THE MANAGERS AS WELL , f***ing jokers some of them :rolleyes:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
no i didn't , i meant they now have a mentality towards that type of behaviour , JUST LOOK AT THE MANAGERS AS WELL , f***ing jokers some of them :rolleyes:

That may be the case, in which case they are making them vulnerable to be punished by whatever authority overseas their behaviour, a bit like the Brighton folk who are the subject of this thread. (By the way, I don't see why you and realbha are using Crawley as an example to support your argument. A poor tactic seeing as few people here have much in the way of affection for them).

Jan 30, 2008
That may be the case, in which case they are making them vulnerable to be punished by whatever authority overseas their behaviour, a bit like the Brighton folk who are the subject of this thread. (By the way, I don't see why you and realbha are using Crawley as an example to support your argument. A poor tactic seeing as few people here have much in the way of affection for them).
what are you banging on about:dunce: , i never brought them up in the first place, replied to your thread that YOU mentioned CRAWLEY in :shrug:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Should players go to jail for fighting on the pitch yes or no

It's not hard q is it

It's the same punch that could kill , and lads in that video went to jail for goading

So yes or no and why Christ

Agreed it is an easy question but then so was mine to you but you seemed to have completely ignored it !!!!

The answer to your question is Yes, if players fight on the pitch and they carry out an act that could be considered assault, ABH or GBH then those players should face the full weight of the law.

If your OP was about what other people have suggested then I have no sympathy that some scum of the earth went to jail. If you're really that stupid to decide to fight other "supporters" then you get everything you deserve.

realbha

May 20, 2009
How long will it be before these heroes of the struggle will be welcomed back to the Amex?

6 years

But they could also go as a general ****, and swap there adidas trainers..

For a soppy jester hat and face paint .. But any grown man in that get up should be shot fact!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
6 years

For a soppy jester hat and face paint .. But any grown man in that get up should be shot fact!

Why are you so down on folk trying on traditional English attire and ditching German footwear?

How unpatriotic!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
6 years

I'm yet to see a grown man in a jester hat and face paint at the Amex.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Should players go to jail for fighting on the pitch yes or no

It's not hard q is it

It's the same punch that could kill , and lads in that video went to jail for goading

So yes or no and why Christ

Yes in short if it breaks the law, however the law (i don't expect u to understand this bit) is set up to look at circumstance.

IE although the crime may be the same throwing a punch

the circumstances are totally different. crawley player did not enter the football field intending to fight (break law) and the fight was the result of a competitive sport (still wrong)

however the hooligans went to the arranged place with the intension of (breaking the law) and throwing a punch

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes in short if it breaks the law, however the law (i don't expect u to understand this bit) is set up to look at circumstance.

IE although the crime may be the same throwing a punch

the circumstances are totally different. crawley player did not enter the football field intending to fight (break law) and the fight was the result of a competitive sport (still wrong)

however the hooligans went to the arranged place with the intension of (breaking the law) and throwing a punch

Absolutely, the context is always decisive. To use other examples, throwing a punch while in a boxing match is very different to throwing the same punch at someone in the street. Shouting 'fire' in a busy auditorium is different to, erm, shouting fire in the same volume while playing Fireman Sam with your kids.

If Crawley players and Bradford players decided to settle scores after the match in the street, they'd face punishment akin to that of the hooligans described in this thread.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
realbha is looking for me to back down against his tragically flawed single-digit IQ logic, and say that some goons who beat the shit out of people are somehow the victims. But I'm not. They're idiots, and anyone and everyone who thinks overwise is a twat too, it's not big and it's not clever, it's just tragic and transparent compensation. On a separate note, I don't think I was talking to you either, but it doesn't shock me you're all over this thread shortly after it's up. Do you have an RSS feed for all the pwopa nawty threads or is just a happy coincidence?

if two parties are up for a "tear up" - let them have it - it's really no one elses business. many on here think its ok to watch boxing and bomb afghanistan but a punch up in a street is outrageous.

it's no-one elses business - if they are into it and decide to have a ding-doo, then that's up to them - they are adults. realbha raises decent points.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
if two parties are up for a "tear up" - let them have it - it's really no one elses business. many on here think its ok to watch boxing and bomb afghanistan but a punch up in a street is outrageous.

it's no-one elses business - if they are into it and decide to have a ding-doo, then that's up to them - they are adults. realbha raises decent points.

Should they then be entitled to free health care when they have to go to hospital afterwards?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here