Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First So called Brighton hooligans freed

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So the Crawley town players fighting on the pitch the other month do you think they should go to jail for a punch that could of killed people/players???????????????

Look forward to your response mate!

I think you've left a bit of an open goal there. Frankly, I would love it if some Crawley players went to jail!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So the Crawley town players fighting on the pitch the other month do you think they should go to jail for a punch that could of killed people/players???????????????

So players cant throw punches at each other on 1 occasion, yet it comes across from you that fans are allowed to kick the shit out of each other and dont get punished for it.

Sorry to tell you, its 2012 - fans dont go to football for fights no more - times have changed and people need to get used to it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Tend to agree with realbha on this one .. how many times do you see a scrap down west street and all they get is a £80 fine or told to move on.. somewhat double standards me thinks

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Tend to agree with realbha on this one .. how many times do you see a scrap down west street and all they get is a £80 fine or told to move on.. somewhat double standards me thinks

How many organised fights do you see down West Street with baseball bats and bricks used as weapons?

They got everything they deserved.

realbha

May 20, 2009
Should players go to jail for fighting on the pitch yes or no

It's not hard q is it

It's the same punch that could kill , and lads in that video went to jail for goading

So yes or no and why Christ

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Should players go to jail for fighting on the pitch yes or no

It's not hard q is it

It's the same punch that could kill , and lads in that video went to jail for goading

So yes or no and why Christ

Yes, in some cases a punch on a football pitch may deserve a jail sentence. A football pitch still falls within the laws of the land. After all, there have been players jailed for violent tackling.

Jan 30, 2008

nail on the head here , why is it ok for highly paid"professional sportsman" to start throwing punches in front of the tv cameras , double standards in anyones book

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
rs38456,1188066271,wurst.jpg

Something for you all to think about.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
nail on the head here , why is it ok for highly paid"professional sportsman" to start throwing punches in front of the tv cameras , double standards in anyones book

Errr... who says it's OK?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

Wouldn't cry for them if they did. If the police had wanted to progress something it would have been justified. I find it interesting though that your justification for some dickheads acting hard is 'the Crawley players did it'. Separate issue, still doesn't make the individuals involved in either incident worthy of my respect or my sympathy.

Jan 30, 2008
Wouldn't cry for them if they did. If the police had wanted to progress something it would have been justified. I find it interesting though that your justification for some dickheads acting hard is 'the Crawley players did it'. Separate issue, still doesn't make the individuals involved in either incident worthy of my respect or my sympathy.
i don't think that's what realbha is looking for, is it ?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Just to be clear, are we talking about the Albion v Spurs (or maybe Aberdeen) fight that was caught on a local resident's mobile and reported in the Argus recently? Or is this unrelated?

Either way, I have no sympathy whatsoever. They're just thugs who don't know any better than to pre-arrange a fight between themselves and other fully grown men for the sheer hell of it. Twonks the lot of 'em.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
i don't think that's what realbha is looking for, is it ?

realbha is looking for me to back down against his tragically flawed single-digit IQ logic, and say that some goons who beat the shit out of people are somehow the victims. But I'm not. They're idiots, and anyone and everyone who thinks overwise is a twat too, it's not big and it's not clever, it's just tragic and transparent compensation. On a separate note, I don't think I was talking to you either, but it doesn't shock me you're all over this thread shortly after it's up. Do you have an RSS feed for all the pwopa nawty threads or is just a happy coincidence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here