Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First So called Brighton hooligans freed

realbha

May 20, 2009
This - you break the law and get found guilty - then i feel no sorrow for that person.

Yeah but this is football it goes hand in hand it's our culture , these boys have been badly treated for being English !

IMHO they have been let down for doing something that's a past time in this country who are you to say it's wrong ??!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yeah but this is football it goes hand in hand it's our culture , these boys have been badly treated for being English !

IMHO they have been let down for doing something that's a past time in this country who are you to say it's wrong ??!!

Without knowing the facts behind it i cant say anything about the subject - just saying it in general.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

:lolol:

Priceless.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

More like was, times have moved on

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Care to answer the question then ?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I know pal joke ain't it . Oh well it's over now

If I'm honest I do think it's pretty funny that you expect people to sympathise with some morons who wanted to beat seven shades of shit out of each other, and got exactly what they deserved. If a spell inside is such a harsh punishment they should've thought about that before they deluded themselves that throwing a punch is a harmless pasttime. One punch can kill but of course, being 'English' is more important isn't it. The world's moved on, pal. We're not all neandarthals clubbing each other to win a mammoth carcass. Check it, we have nectar points and everything now. It's a wonderful civilised age.

realbha

May 20, 2009
Are you retared, do you need help through life , are you ok to be around general public ?

You tell me brov!?"

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
stage_hook.gif

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Are you retared, do you need help through life , are you ok to be around general public ?

You tell me brov!?"

Eleven posts in three years, seven of them on this thread tonight, have you been inside with these hard 'uns for a stretch

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Was this one of the people fighting within spitting distance of John Street police station? Bit of a bright spark then?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does anyone want to post a link to what you people are talking about?

realbha

May 20, 2009
If I'm honest I do think it's pretty funny that you expect people to sympathise with some morons who wanted to beat seven shades of shit out of each other, and got exactly what they deserved. If a spell inside is such a harsh punishment they should've thought about that before they deluded themselves that throwing a punch is a harmless pasttime. One punch can kill but of course, being 'English' is more important isn't it. The world's moved on, pal. We're not all neandarthals clubbing each other to win a mammoth carcass. Check it, we have nectar points and everything now. It's a wonderful civilised age.

So the Crawley town players fighting on the pitch the other month do you think they should go to jail for a punch that could of killed people/players???????????????

Look forward to your response mate!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

You woolly, heart-bleeding liberal! You want people to go soft on them for breaking the law. No wonder the country's gone to the dogs.

[gets off TalkSport soapbox]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here