first post, potential player?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
hello all,
i am not new to nsc, look pretty much daily but have never really felt the urge to post or comment.
BUT, as i am currently in Norway due to family being from there, whilst flicking through the many channels of football i happened to wonder upon a player called Christian Bolaños,

Christian Bolaños - Wikipedia.

currently at norweigan team Start (weird name maybe). whilst being very impressed with the Costa Rican international i asked a fellow norweigan supporter of football about him, turns out he doesn't want to play in Norway anymore and would much prefer to play his football elsewhere.

is a winger, left and right and looks a tidy little player. of course i have only watched him play once but from what i have seen he looks class above Norweigan football (yes it maybe be low but still)

anyway, i don't know if he's good enough for us or not and we wouldn't have time to look at him before deadline day on tuesday but he, probably, would go out on loan and maybe we would be good for him to come to.

of course, please any feedback and if you think he's utter shit then please say so.

oh and P.S he looks FLAIRTASTIC! :albion2:

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 399PX-~1.JPG
    399PX-~1.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 408

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Anyone who uses words like flair or flairtastic can't be taken seriously, sorry.

Last edited:

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Cheers Gav1901. Maybe worth a look.

witty comment there, if you had read another thread, the Matty Fryatt one to be precise, Gav1901 is now BrightonLoyal.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports