Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First home fixture, first tv change Forest Friday 12th August 7.45pm

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I look forward to Park and Ride hell again.... i will have a bet now, kick off will be put back to 8 oclock...

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'll be finishing work in the West End at 4pm, if SASTA can get their shit together, I should be able to be at the Amex for 7pm in time for a couple beers. Should work out. I hope.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll be finishing work in the West End at 4pm, if SASTA can get their shit together, I should be able to be at the Amex for 7pm in time for a couple beers. Should work out. I hope.
I'll be finishing work in Sussex at lunchtime. If SASTA get their act together I hope to make kickoff !

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To anyone who is moaning about this........Do give it a rest. Not so long ago we wouldn't have got on the telly because nobody would bother to watch us. Enjoy it. Live it, Love it. This is our time (sort of)

Yes, me not being able to use the season ticket I've paid for because I work Friday Nights and Sky are a bunch of w*nkgibbons shouldn't annoy me. I should enjoy the fact that we're privileged enough to have our games moved and our fans f*cked over repeatedly.

How silly of me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think this may well be the last season the club sees folks renewing season tickets in anything like such numbers. SKY are intent on decimating Saturday 3pm fixtures and SASTA are intent on decimating the chances of people being able to attend and get home from midweek fixtures. It's a perfect shitstorm.

Fvck it, let's just go fully Pay Per View and be done with it.

Last edited:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
This is why I told Sky to eff off. I wasn't paying to be part of the problem any longer. Seriously, this is taking the piss. Second consecutive opening home league game on a bloody Friday night? Bad enough they moved us so many times last season, but to ruin the first home game again is just rubbing it in. Where is the evidence that the impact on fans is taken into account when these games are moved? We keep hearing this but never seem to see it.

The overwhelming sense of disappointment from last season still hasn't left me and this serves to lower the sense of anticipation about next season even further.

I dont think it is and I dont see why it has to be, sky have the right to move any game they want for TV, its the contract and what happens when a team is successful. When Brighton get in the PL then fixture changes will really come to town when sky also have the Friday night game (I think thats from this season)

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
That was a reference to something Barber said in response to the criticism last season of the constant fixture changes, wakeytom. If the Chief Exec says these things are taken into account, it's not unreasonable to ask the question - there's precious little evidence that we're considered at all.

I know Sky can do what they want and have said so on here before. I don't have to like it and I certainly don't have to pay for it, so like I said, Sky have gone in my case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here