Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] First ever all female Question Time?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I stopped watching QT a long time ago when it became more left wing than the labour party conference. Maybe I should give it another try now?
With Nigel Farage the most regular guest and Nick Griffin invited on ?
There seems to be absolutely no recognition that what you consider 'right' or 'left' is entirely dependant on your own political position and is simply a statement on where you position yourself :shrug:

A representative from each of the major political parties, plus a guest or two - political journos usually know a bit about what they're talking about, but it doesn't have to be one of those. Could be anybody else though.
Names please.

And I'm looking forward to this definition of a 'balanced' panel :wink:

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
His ideal panel would be Farage, Braverman, Rees-Mogg, a bloke from Britain first and the chair of the BBC. Ethnicity and gender covered.
Chair of the BBC? I wonder who the Tories will install as the next one…

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I can't remember anyone being torn to shreds for an hour quite like Rachel Maclean was.
Lovely collection of photos in your links Jack thanks for sharing deffo brings tears to the eyes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An all LGBT+ Question Time next week perhaps? Perhaps an all ethnic minority one the week after?

Maybe a reasonable wide section of the community, of all sexes, genders, beliefs and races (as many as can be accommodated in one programme at a time anyway) after that? That would be nice.......
Well, it beats it being mostly geriatric white blokes.

Albeit, this hasn't yet done too much harm to NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here