[Politics] First ever all female Question Time?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Don't know if it is but if it is it's a great moment

y,y,y,n,y.

Girl power!

If I enter politics in years to come I will stand by this.

I'm going to regret this.

My words were taken out of context.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apparently it was all women to mark the anniversary of 100 years since they got the vote. No need to cry, It'll be back to normal next week.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't know if it is but if it is it's a great moment

y,y,y,n,y.

Girl power!

If I enter politics in years to come I will stand by this.

I'm going to regret this.

My words were taken out of context.
An all LGBT+ Question Time next week perhaps? Perhaps an all ethnic minority one the week after?

Maybe a reasonable wide section of the community, of all sexes, genders, beliefs and races (as many as can be accommodated in one programme at a time anyway) after that? That would be nice.......

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
An all LGBT+ Question Time next week perhaps? Perhaps an all ethnic minority one the week after?

Maybe a reasonable wide section of the community, of all sexes, genders, beliefs and races (as many as can be accommodated in one programme at a time anyway) after that? That would be nice.......
The BBC have selected an all male one before.

Although they had to change it after the Labour bloke refused to go on.

There used to be token women at one stage (3 men, 1 woman)

Can't say I'm outraged at tonight though.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_1036.jpeg

I’m being bawdy, enjoy it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Just for fun, can you give us your 5 panelists that represent a reasonable wide selection of the community?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How about a panel full of tiresome and bitter dullards?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just for fun, can you give us your 5 panelists that represent a reasonable wide selection of the community?
A representative from each of the major political parties, plus a guest or two - political journos usually know a bit about what they're talking about, but it doesn't have to be one of those. Could be anybody else though.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A representative from each of the major political parties, plus a guest or two - political journos usually know a bit about what they're talking about, but it doesn't have to be one of those. Could be anybody else though.
Names please.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Amazing it has taken this long for an all woman question time. My wife loves to ask questions.

Hopefully back to normal next week with blokes talking about what roads they took to got there, what size engine their motor has and how their football team got on at the weekend.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I stopped watching QT a long time ago when it became more left wing than the labour party conference. Maybe I should give it another try now?
With Nigel Farage the most regular guest and Nick Griffin invited on ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports