Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] First crush

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Early 70’s after a football match …it was in London …had to use the underground post match..i was with my Dad…quite young.

…..all these people tried to get on the train and i fell to the floor i was crushed …awful experience …good ol Dad saved me…not what you were asking….oh

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can people put some names to the pictures? I have no idea who half these ladies are.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Do we really need the pictures of a 13 year old Jodie Foster from Bugsy Malone and actresses of similar age from Grange Hill etc? Of course we all fancied other teenagers when we were teenagers and I'm not asking anyone to pretend otherwise, but perhaps we could write this without posting their pictures.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Do we really need the pictures of a 13 year old Jodie Foster from Bugsy Malone and actresses of similar age from Grange Hill etc? Of course we all fancied other teenagers when we were teenagers and I'm not asking anyone to pretend otherwise, but perhaps we could write this without posting their pictures.
Surely if the pictures are respectful it's okay? No one is advocating anything improper.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Do we really need the pictures of a 13 year old Jodie Foster from Bugsy Malone and actresses of similar age from Grange Hill etc? Of course we all fancied other teenagers when we were teenagers and I'm not asking anyone to pretend otherwise, but perhaps we could write this without posting their pictures

:needpics:😂😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here