Sally James

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
For me it has to be Magpies Jenny Hanley .

Not so hot now though :- dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2342362/Im-lucky-alive-spate-mini-strokes-says-Magpie-star-Jenny-Hanley-urges-ignore-warning-signs.html

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I use to really like Alison Fisher too (snooker player). Not quite sure why now.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm amazed at some of the women I fancied when I was growing up. Some of them were pretty and some were pretty rough. I once had the hots for Su Ingle ( BBC presenter circa 1980 ). I've just googled her. Christ, what was I thinking??? My first real celebrity crushes that I'm not too ashamed to admit to, are Olivia Newton John ( grease era of course ) and Jaclyn Smith ( Charlies Angels)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Kylie.

I thought she was great in neighbours and then she appeared in the bath in the I should be so lucky video and I've been in love ever since.

Another one for Kylie Minogue here. God seriously fancied her aged 13 or so. Embarrasingly i even had posters of her on my wall. She was sexy though

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
mqdefault.jpg

Anyone know who she is (apart from me).

:)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Heather Locklear, Sam Fox and my best mates mum!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Earlier still though was Carrie Fisher in return of the jedi, mainly when she was scantily clad in Jabba the hutt's lair and the princess from Flash Gordon. Nice

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Richard Chamberlain as Dr Kildare. He was replaced by Roger Moore as The Saint. And both were usurped by Paul McCartney, though John was always my favourite, but not in a girly-crush kinda way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports