Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First celebrity crush

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend asked me who my first crush as a boy was and I said Patsy Kensit, before adding that I was extremely jealous of Mel Gibson when he performed a rather steamy scene with her in that Lethal Weapon film. She said she was surprised as she thought I'd have gone for someone with more personality rather than just looks. I said to her "So you think she's got no personality, despite fronting a pop group at the age of 18, starring in several films and tv series and being hugely successful." I saw her eyes start to well up in fear of being proved wrong yet again. She said "I suppose so. I don't want to argue about it. Anyway since she's had her lips done she looks like a fish". I said "I didn't realise you could be so nasty about someone you don't even know." The floodgates opened. Apology after apology. She waited on me hand and foot for the next few days. Every now and then since I call her "Patsy" before apologising and looking wistful. Keeps her on her toes.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Sarah Michelle Gellar Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_Sarah_Michelle_Gellar_01.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Julie Newmar's Catwoman, often gets overlooked:-

catwoman_newmar.jpg

Julie-Newmar-Stupefyin-Jones-Lil-Abner.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
My girlfriend asked me who my first crush as a boy was and I said Patsy Kensit, before adding that I was extremely jealous of Mel Gibson when he performed a rather steamy scene with her in that Lethal Weapon film. She said she was surprised as she thought I'd have gone for someone with more personality rather than just looks. I said to her "So you think she's got no personality, despite fronting a pop group at the age of 18, starring in several films and tv series and being hugely successful." I saw her eyes start to well up in fear of being proved wrong yet again. She said "I suppose so. I don't want to argue about it. Anyway since she's had her lips done she looks like a fish". I said "I didn't realise you could be so nasty about someone you don't even know." The floodgates opened. Apology after apology. She waited on me hand and foot for the next few days. Every now and then since I call her "Patsy" before apologising and looking wistful. Keeps her on her toes.

She was right though. Doesn't matter what career she's had, she still has zero personality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here